GDT: Oilers@Hurricanes -5 PM MT - Shake and Bake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Yup. If there's one thing the Canes do well is work ethic. Every night. That's all I wish EDM did on a consistent basis. I'd be happy. lol
Don't get your hopes up, this team will never outwork their opponent. Completely rely on the skill of 2 players and apparently our management buys into that as well

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Noah Dobson (taken a few spots after Bouchard), who's been playing #1 minutes at times on the Islanders, would look good right now.

Either this team can't draft, has bad luck drafting, or can't develop players. Not counting on Broberg to come in and be a savior any times soon, either. If ever. He hasn't look good at all to me.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Skinner + A cheap Dice Roll

Is the tandem we should have went with. Schwartz must have scouted Campbell for Holland. “Great character Mr. Holland”

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Yammo, JP and Holloway need to be sent down, Campbell is atrocious and the defense is still a mess. When they give up bad turnover by God, it's bad.

At least McDavid got a goal and another 2 points on this mess of a team right now. At least we have something to cheer for in him going for the Rocket and the scoring title. lol
I would feel 1000x happier if McDavid and Drai went cold for a few games, our depth scored a bunch and we won. I have a better chance at the Lotto Max

Reactions: Duke74

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Woody is a dufus for not replacing this sack of rotten chicken soup after that horrific 2nd period... now it's just a total shitshow... one notch down from the clownshow in the 2nd.
Wanted to give him a chance I guess after his performance last game I guess. Oh well. What can you do? I guess play him until he turns it around? We are stuck with him. Not that Skinner has been much better giving up 4-5 goals his last few starts. lol

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
But but JP with everyone outchances the opp all the time.
That’s what’s been countlessly repeated by so many of his apologists.

He’s a nothing player.
He’s OK on the third line but any time he’s put in an offensive role he’s just a black hole.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Canes feed harping on about Svechnikov 2 hatties, totally get it. Guy owes Campbell some change because about 5 of them were absolute gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad