Post-Game Talk: Oilers depth and hot Soup wins them a game!

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Not laughing at you, just calgary and well saddledump.heh. Theres things I like about Calgary but mostly just the bow and elbow rivers and the islands and natural areas. The built city can take a hike.

But at least its in Alberta so all good.
Hehe oh all good. I know what you were laughing at and it’s fair game. I’ve lived in both Edmonton and Calgary. Positives and negatives to both.

I’ll take the Calgary ring road (once it’s finally done) over the Anthony Pothole Hell any day :)

• Haha
Reactions: Drivesaitl

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I love these three. Such a treat to watch. No one can mess with us. We have the firepower. Nurse is there too (but he’s mostly a teddy bear these days)

And apparently kulak likes to muck it up now lol?

I wish Mclovin was a bit more physical at times. Doesn’t need to fight but he’s a big body. Use it

Thank heavens broberg seems to be turning a corner. Was looking like a busy pick by Holland. D men can take so long to find their stride. He looks really smart out there. What’s funny is that he was known for his speed but it’s actually his intelligence with the puck im noticing
I strongly think with time and confidence, u will see Broberg turn into a dandy. Look at the growth this year. He was thrown into a playoff atmosphere last year and held his own. He is getting better every game . Our GAA is way down. I was gonna pull my hair out last night on that 1st goal and the 2 hit posts after that but give credit, they battled back. I’m going against hope, but would I ever like to see a monster like Parayko here. Ain’t gonna happen but I’m dying for a dman of that calibre . Really concerned what’s going on with Ceci

I strongly think with time and confidence, u will see Broberg turn into a dandy. Look at the growth this year. He was thrown into a playoff atmosphere last year and held his own. He is getting better every game . Our GAA is way down. I was gonna pull my hair out last night on that 1st goal and the 2 hit posts after that but give credit, they battled back. I’m going against hope, but would I ever like to see a monster like Parayko here. Ain’t gonna happen but I’m dying for a dman of that calibre . Really concerned what’s going on with Ceci
3 weeks to deadline. I say we go all in. If Foegele can keep that up, I’d trade Yama, Puju, 1st 2023, 1st 2024, Bourgault . Get a stud D and some depth. Might need to throw in a 2nd for a team to take on salary but so be it. Time is now

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
7ahp3o.jpg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The Puljujarvi trade is the least exciting trade that we're going to make. He's moving for cap flexibility.

I doubt that people saw the Samo for Kostin deal as 'fun', too. Didn't take very long to pay dividends.
He’s going to Arizona.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, the stuff about Kane getting injured was definitely on CP.

CP is a sad little circle jerk. Five or six posters venting their anger.

It is interesting how different fan boards evolve. CP is a group of people actively watching Oilers games just to bitch about it in their group. Never really seen that here on HFOil. Don't want to.
Nicely put Harry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad