Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Blues 7:30pm, Dec 29, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
StL had 4 players go down today. Probably more tomorrow if the trend that has been established continues.

Reactions: Faelko

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Doubt that the game is going on. The NHL is just being slack arsed and some teams just having to wait with no notice whatsoever. The Oilers were made to cross borders with Covid but I doubt the NHL makes US squads have to do this at all.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
At least I saved you from the disappointment tomorrow. ;)

i guess.png

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
I would assume if they Oilers are (already have?) travelling this game should happen?

then again this is all one big f***in' mess so nothing is going to surprise me.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I would assume if they Oilers are (already have?) travelling this game should happen?

then again this is all one big f***in' mess so nothing is going to surprise me.

StL plays in the Winter Classic Jan 1 which is a massive revenue generator for the league. Minnesota doesn’t play till then. There’s talk StL will be shut down till that game as well. (Friedman). League can’t afford to cancel it.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I thought the game was today. Was pretty excited about it. Now that I see it’s tomorrow I realize there’s plenty of time left for it to be cancelled.

Yeah I don’t have my hopes up. Even if we play we’re probably getting pounded with that left D and Tippets 3rd line choices.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
That Koekkoek/Barrie pairing gave me nightmares from earlier in the season. Those 2 will single handedly lose a game if on the same pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad