GDT: Oilers @ Blues - 7:00 PM - SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Up until Perry arrived the entire Bottom 6 had 24 goals in 263 combined GP since he arrived They have 28 goals in 185 games combined and that includes only 2 goals from Ryan and Holloway combined in 35 of those 185games, it's been a big Improvement , I would rather have Carrick in over Ryan for the playoffs

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Up until Perry arrived the entire Bottom 6 had 24 goals in 263 combined GP since he arrived They have 28 goals in 185 games combined and that includes only 2 goals from Ryan and Holloway combined in 35 of those 185games, it's been a big Improvement , I would rather have Carrick in over Ryan for the playoffs
Ryan at his age should be the 13th forward. Let Carrick run with it for a bit. Alternate Ryan, Janmark, Carrick and Brown in and out of the lineup and keep them all fresh for the playoffs. Later in the season do the same for Kane, Foegele, Perry, etc.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Ryan at his age should be the 13th forward. Let Carrick run with it for a bit. Alternate Ryan, Janmark, Carrick and Brown in and out of the lineup and keep them all fresh for the playoffs. Later in the season do the same for Kane, Foegele, Perry, etc.
scortching hot connor brown?

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Just think, if Rob Schemp was still playing for the oilers, he would be the same age as Ryan. Would we be having the same convo? :sarcasm:

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Skinner starting too. Fairly obvious but yeah.
Yup! Goalies confirmed:

IMG_4721.jpeg

Reactions: 29Beast97Mode

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Suffering from costochondritis and what’s probably a hiatal hernia since mid February. I’m trying to follow the team as much as I possibly can.

There’s 10 games left on the schedule, let’s close out strong.

Win tonight and also McPoints :nod:

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Looks like both Ceci & Kulak are back in the lineup tonite:

Hahaha

Coach is going to pull a Woodcroft in the playoffs and keep playing the worst lineup

Man does knob have a hard on for ceci

Let's see if ceci is better than the worst guy on the score card chart post-game

Reactions: McBeastMode

AUAIOMRN

Aug 22, 2005
Edmonton
Some idiot that covers the Jets claimed recently that Ekholm was a "shell of his former self"

Come ready to play and they should beat these guys, the Blues are not good at all defensively

I think it's a typo, he probably meant to say Ekholm can really "shell it top shelf".

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Hahaha

Coach is going to pull a Woodcroft in the playoffs and keep playing the worst lineup

Man does knob have a hard on for ceci

Let's see if ceci is better than the worst guy on the score card chart post-game
It's has to the size and familiarity, because there's no reason to dress him otherwise

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Just had Taco Bell for the win! One of life’s guilty pleasures. I think its the cocaine they put in the ground beef.
Seriously, I think they do. I make tacos at home now but the Taco Bell's Cheesy Gordita Crunch was amazing. Not sure if they have it up here or not. Haven't been at Taco Bell in ages. Probably isn't as cheap as it use to be. That's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Re: Ceci and Knob, it seems like every coach we've ever had has had his bizarre favorites at some point. MacT with Toby Petersen and Quinn with JFJ comes to mind (even though those guys were forwards).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad