GDT: Oilers@Blackhawks - 7:30PM - Shenanigans

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
We were VERY lacksadaisical going for the puck behind our net all game, be it killing penalties or even strength. Really gave me fits tonight.

Reactions: harpoon

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
McD looks a bit disappointed. He should be, we need to be more excited about preventing goals against than we are excited about goals for.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
You seriously think that the best goalie in a game always plays for the winning team? Yikes.
I don't really give a shit when they win. He gave up less than the other guy. If that doesn't matter then I don't know what to believe. Would you be happier if he coughed up more goals but we lost the game?

f***in yikers buds.

Reactions: Oilhawks

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
I don't really give a shit when they win. He gave up less than the other guy. If that doesn't matter then I don't know what to believe. Would you be happier if he coughed up more goals but we lost the game?

f***in yikers buds.
That's not what the discussion was, though. It was about always having the second best goalie in games. It's not a recipe for success over a season. But if you think it's not a big deal because the worse goalie won a game that one time, then have at it.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
That's not what the discussion was, though. It was about always having the second best goalie in games. It's not a recipe for success over a season. But if you think it's not a big deal because the worse goalie won a game that one time, then have at it.
Skinner has been our saving grace this season.

The silly "always with the second best goalie" comments are just stupid, that's all. Especially when the team won.

I'd rather see us win than see Skinnner cough up more goals than the other guy but have a better save percentage in a losing effort. I'm sure the Hawks were happy to have the best goalie on the night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad