GDT: Oilers at Wings, February 7, 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I'd have to see it again. All I saw Larkin doing was a pretty standard grabbing him from behind in a scrum.

I didn't see anything warranting Kane going after him like that.
I think Kane got mad because he ate a cheapshot and it didn't look like it was going to get called. So when Larkin rolled up he figured it was time to muck it up.

Larkin made the mistake of trying to treat Kane like a rational or emotionally mature human being
Very few are rational after eating a stick.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I think Kane got mad because he ate a cheapshot and it didn't look like it was going to get called. So when Larkin rolled up he figured it was time to muck it up.

Did the stick actually make contact? I didn't see it well enough but didn't get to enjoy Kane eating it if he did.

I just saw the end of Bert's stick come off.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Yea I'm not trying to simp for Kane but if I get a stick broken on my face (more of a gloved punch) then another dude grabs me and starts shoving me, I might not react completely calmly on the ice. Especially when I know I can beat that guy's ass :laugh:

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018

He didn’t, so that defeats that point. I realize how bad that caption is

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
PP has had a lot of pressure tonight, hit those 2 posts in the first period on the same PP too.
Fabbri open net.
Other than that minute span they scored 2 goals we've been taking it to them.

Can't take that penalty Ras

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad