Oilers 9-8-2 under Hitchcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
The Bruins were missing 5 defensemen or something ridiculous and managed to stay out of the basement.

Bruins also have a competent forward group; even including injuries.
The Oil are essentially McDavid. Draisaitl, if he's playing with McDavid. RNH, if he's playing with McDavid.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Bruins also have a competent forward group; even including injuries.
The Oil are essentially McDavid. Draisaitl, if he's playing with McDavid. RNH, if he's playing with McDavid.
Yeah, that's the point. Sucks that the Oilers have lost a couple defensemen, that probably makes their last 10 games look worse than it should be, but it is not a reasonable excuse for why the team is a disaster as a few comments here seem to suggest.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm on board with this getting closed. Thread started with "hey watch this" and ended with Edmonton shitting its pants in front of everyone after getting their attention because the injury bug decided to rear its head

Reactions: bigtim1988

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Just hope they don't win another lottery. I fully expect them to though. Their fans will prob revolt if they don't.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I would expect that Bettman will be pulling the Oiler pingpong balls out of the tumbler when it comes time to draw for draft positions with a lound "F no"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad