Post-Game Talk: Oilers 4 Stars 0 - Miller Time!?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Is this real life?

So who do we pick 5th overall? :sarcasm:

Hall was a beast tonight. And Bachman was great.

And what a snipe from Andrew Miller for his first career goal. He'll remember that one for the rest of his life. What a beauty.

Game was light on defense, but credit the Oilers for putting it away in the 3rd instead of giving up the lead like they have on so many occassions.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Keep winning. After the top 2 there are a bunch of good players and the value in learning how to win games is so much more than a slightly better chance at winning the lottery.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Always nice to see zeros beside Seguin's name. Miller with a great game, was impressed with Davidson, Klefa and Marcchini played well. Nikitin didn't look awful. Jultz with another stinker. Bachman with an excellent performance.

Namtsua

Apr 4, 2011
BC
I only caught the third period, but that was one hell of a period! Congrats to both Miller and Bachman :D How did Davidson look tonight?

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Awesome goal for Miller. I loved Hall's pass and Eberle's commitment to the front of the net for the third goal. I didn't expect that from Eberle.

I miss Ales Hemsky a lot. I'd take him back instead of Purcell, but Hall shouldn't be on the "third" line. Hall should be lined up with Yak and Roy going into next year. The third line left winger should be someone who uses their size more than Purcell.

Awesome game to watch. I love seeing wins. Especially ones like this. Not quite domination but definitely controlled the flow of the game. Was tight and I worried about another typical third period collapse. Was awesome to see I was wrong.

Great win for Bachman. That Andrew Miller celebration made me so happy for the kid.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The defense is fixed for next season too.

27G6VKd.gif

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Awesome game, great team bonding experience IMO. The team played for Bachman and Miller with a 1st career goal for the ages! Our top 3 lines all played well, what a rush!

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Man was that awesome for Andrew Miller. What an exciting goal and moment haha. Dude's probably on cloud 9 right now. That was sick. In a season with very very very few highlights, that for me is one of the best.

Pure joy.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
We don't need Johnny Hockey. We've got Andy Hockey.

With the way he was entering the zone on his PS I thought he might have the balls to pull an Omarkian type move. Instead he sniped the hell out of that top corner

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
We don't need Johnny Hockey. We've got Andy Hockey.

With the way he was entering the zone on his PS I thought he might have the balls to pull an Omarkian type move. Instead he sniped the hell out of that top corner

Soon to have vladdy hockey back. He's waiting for us! :laugh:

Jmask83

Oct 3, 2009
I love our top 3 lines right now. If we can get some Defence and a goalie I can see us in the mix for playoffs.

DipsyMcDoodles

Apr 6, 2014
Edmonton
Already posted this but wanted to ask: who would be against having Miller on the roster next year? Seems like a perfect fit for a secondary scorer that can play mainly 3rd line minutes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad