Oilers 4 Avalanche 3

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
It was ugly.

But I'll take it!

WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Roy really stepped up with that power play goal. He must've been extra motivated because his dad was coaching the other team.

JK!

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Yo...Scrivy,

Take a note of today's game (in the 3rd) and try to emulate it in the rest of the games you will play for the Oilers.

There's the 1 point difference the Oilers have been missing right there.

Comic Book Guy*

Can anyone tell me how JULTZ did?

Dan Tencer is taking a piss on him via Twitter.

I looked at his boxcars and it said that he had 5 blocked shots. He couldn't have been that bad...

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

I looked at his boxcars and it said that he had 5 blocked shots. He couldn't have been that bad...

He made a few awful plays in the third period that I saw. He basically caused the tying goal against

Expatriate

Aug 3, 2007
Saint John
Just saw the last 15 mins. , man that was sloppy. We need a #1-2 dman something terrible. the last couple of minutes were like a fire drill. A top dman would be able to slow it down and control the pace.

Namtsua

Apr 4, 2011
BC

He gave the puck away practically in front of the Oilers net which gave Colorado their third goal and then, with less than a minute to go in the 3rd, shot the puck at MacT and got a delay of game penalty. :help:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

He's been garbage of late, absolute ****ing garbage and this is coming from a guy that's been a fan of him and hoping that he'll reach his potential. At this rate I'd be looking at trading him in the offseason.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Leafs fan here, do you guys think you would be taking Hanifin 3rd overall? From an outside perspective it seems like that high end D is your biggest organizational need?

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Leafs fan here, do you guys think you would be taking Hanifin 3rd overall? From an outside perspective it seems like that high end D is your biggest organizational need?

Unless there is an overager in the BCHL we've got our eyes on...

hmminvisiblecola1279

there are kids in it
Jul 9, 2002
no thanks
Visit site
He's been garbage of late, absolute ****ing garbage and this is coming from a guy that's been a fan of him and hoping that he'll reach his potential. At this rate I'd be looking at trading him in the offseason.

He really needs a mentor and I get the feeling another organization could bring out the best in him such as Detroit. Anointing him as Norris trophy potential before he has done anything of note was just stupid by the worst pro organization in North America.

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
I thought that both Marincin and Klefbom had strong games tonight, especially after having to play extra minutes due to losing Fayne so early in the game. That's two straight where the Oilers got short-staffed early due to a dman injury.

Both Klefbom and Lander also pulled tons of work on the PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad