• Thread starter Comic Book Guy*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
He is an after thought, it's why he got waived out of camp this past year, and I don't know if you saw this team, they weren't hard to make.

To be fair to Pitlick, Lander got waived out of camp last year too and was very much an afterthought at one point too. It doesn't mean much now.

Pitlick came in and performed well in his time with the big team last year. He's looking like he could be a good 4th liner. Better than Klinkhammer for the bottom line imo.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
We aren't being trolled, all his posts are brutal. Unless he's just trolling all of HF

I don't know... I hope for his sake it's trolling, because if not, we can easily see what his player evaluations are worth:

toppep said:
After watching them these playoffs/U-18, I am convinced Matt Barzal is more offensively gifted than Connor McDavid.

Whoever gets him will get one of the most prolific scorers of this generation.

FACTS

Barzal has a better shot
Barzal has comparable speed
Barzal is just as explosive
But Barzal has the shot

Comic Book Guy*

To be honest...I never had any interest to bring Sobotka to our team. I think it is only a few oiler fans that voiced an actual consideration for the player.
Thanks. At least I'm not alone with this sentiment.

He's an awful choice. We don't need any more 1-bit, one-trick-pony, "net-neutral-is-the-best-you-can-hope-for", "please-don't-score-on-us-while-he's-on" type of players.

Ugh. Absolutely disgusted with the thought of him on the Oilers.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Shutting this down. Sobotka, like all FAs can be discussed in the rumours and proposals thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad