Not open for further replies.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Have we tried bringing back the bounce?

Maybe we all need to do the bounce
chris-farley.gif

Gordievsky

Jan 18, 2019
When this team hits its stride, it might run wild. Seriously, could we see another 10-goal game?

unicornBLOOD

Mar 18, 2022
Obviously I want them to win tomorrow and I want them to figure things out, and get back on track to the playoffs. That being said, if I knew that a win tomorrow against SJ was just going to be a one off, and then they go back to losing most of their games, then I'd rather they just lose against SJ and keep on losing all year. Why delay the inevitable? But, by far, my preference would be a win tomorrow, followed by a resurgence for the rest of the year.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Wow, boys have to be shaking in their boots after that harsh dressdown by Woody. I guess that's his idea of accountability. 'Anymore of you guys that wouldn't be picked up on waivers better watch it, cause if you don't pick it up we will be farming you out, where you will actually increase your take home pay and play most of your games in California.' He's a mean one.

Lol, $pector with another loy key swipe at Woodcroft and his 'accountability'.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Not sure what he has done in AHL but Pickard was our best goalie in preseason.

Gleason should also be called up because he was our best Dman defensively.. sad state when an AHLer would likely outperform Nurse and Ceci.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Why does it feel like we have a week between games? I am sure the long breaks between games isn't helping us at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad