Pre-Game Talk: Oil @ Pen

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
images

Pens & Oil.

dr-evil-evil-laugh.gif

I'm more of a Royal Purple guy myself though.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I like Archibald. I think he can help this team. If we meet up Calgary in 2nd, he can play all games
Kane McDavid Puju
Hyman Drai Yama
McLovin Nuge Ryan
Kassian McLeod Archibald

I like
Thoughts?

He’s an option for sure. He has the nasty side we would need and can grind it out. I think Kassian and Archi would switch sides though. Archi can play L or R but Kassian is pretty much a RW that I’ve seen.

Reactions: ujju2

forlecious commander

Apr 11, 2022
He’s an option for sure. He has the nasty side we would need and can grind it out. I think Kassian and Archi would switch sides though. Archi can play L or R but Kassian is pretty much a RW that I’ve seen.
yes, i just threw them down there according to lines. Shore don’t hurt us as well. Reliable player
Much better lineup then this time last year.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
Just want to see a W so they can wrap up home ice and rest up the guys with bumps and bruises so everyone is ready to go for Game 1

Reactions: oilers'72

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I like Archibald. I think he can help this team. If we meet up Calgary in 2nd, he can play all games
Kane McDavid Puju
Hyman Drai Yama
McLovin Nuge Ryan
Kassian McLeod Archibald

I like
Thoughts?
Doubt he gets a sniff unless there are multiple injuries. Otherwise he doesn't get the time of day.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Kane McDavid Puju
Hyman Drai Yama
McLovin Nuge Ryan
Kassian McLeod Archibald

I like
Thoughts?
He’ll be too rusty to help out. And even if he wasn’t, he has cost us dearly with penalties in the past. I liked Archie when he was a regular, but to add him in after he barely got any games this entire season reeks of desperation and would not be a smart move.

Reactions: JarvisFunk and Skar

forlecious commander

Apr 11, 2022
He’ll be too rusty to help out. And even if he wasn’t, he has cost us dearly with penalties in the past. I liked Archie when he was a regular, but to add him in after he barely got any games this entire season reeks of desperation and would not be a smart move.
play him in last 2 games and see what happens. Don’t think it’s a good philosophy to evaluate players on the past . If that’s the case, we don’t sign Kane or bring Puju back in the fold

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
play him in last 2 games and see what happens. Don’t think it’s a good philosophy to evaluate players on the past . If that’s the case, we don’t sign Kane or bring Puju back in the fold
Well Kane was good in the past. And Pulju was young with high potential and had a great season overseas. Archie at his best is nothing to get excited about, and even still if you’d want to try to revive him, you don’t do that with 2 games in the season going into the playoffs

forlecious commander

Apr 11, 2022
Well Kane was good in the past. And Pulju was young with high potential and had a great season overseas. Archie at his best is nothing to get excited about, and even still if you’d want to try to revive him, you don’t do that with 2 games in the season going into the playoffs
well if we win tonight, it assures home ice. I would insert him in for a game. See what he brings. Calgary series will be a tough one

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Kane McDavid Puju
Hyman Drai Yama
McLovin Nuge Ryan
Kassian McLeod Archibald

I like
Thoughts?

Hasn't be been generally pretty bad at hockey this season looking at all metrics besides hitting?

And what kind of message does it send to the rest of the forwards competing to get in the lineup all season?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00