OHL Regular Season Pass

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
How is the streaming quality for the CHL Live/OHL Regular Season Pass? The app is a little janky so before I buy the subscription I'm looking for other accounts on if it's worth the 120 bucks.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
How is the streaming quality for the CHL Live/OHL Regular Season Pass? The app is a little janky so before I buy the subscription I'm looking for other accounts on if it's worth the 120 bucks.
I find the streaming site quality to be pretty good. The issue is generally the venue and the camera quality they provide.

Ive watched games where if Ottawa is hosting, its crisp but Peterborough/Sudbury games are average.

Overall I like the app to watch my teams away games.

My suggestion would be before you by the 120 year subscription, buy the daily pass. Its like 6.99 for the day and you can see if yourself.

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
You're streaming whatever the local broadcast is in the venue hosting the game. Some arenas are better equipped and produce a better experience. If you've seen a local broadcast before, it's essentially the same thing.

As an added bonus, you can watch replays online through CHL TV if you happen to miss a game.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
If you don't have access to the games via TV, I'd say it's worth it. I've watched a few Spits games on it when they weren't on TV and had no issues.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I bought it again. It's better than nothing. I wrestled with the app for months until I learned the trick. DON'T RUSH. If you rush through the app click-click-clicking, it is guaranteed to not load the stream and error out. If you take a few minutes to get in by click-wait-click-wait-click-wait you always get in first try.

Reactions: sbpointer

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
I bought it again. It's better than nothing. I wrestled with the app for months until I learned the trick. DON'T RUSH. If you rush through the app click-click-clicking, it is guaranteed to not load the stream and error out. If you take a few minutes to get in by click-wait-click-wait-click-wait you always get in first try.
^^^ This ^^^
The streams are fine even good for the most part as long as you don't crash the app trying to get in...

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
App is ‘just okay’. I have used it in several platforms. Once you get it running it’s okay.
This is my 3rd year with the fill OHL package. Yes, well worth the Only $120 buck or whatever.
It’s kinda cool watching a game if you miss.

I have been using just the web and bypassing ‘the app’.

Watch.CHL.ca

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad