Prospect Info: OHL Prospects' Review

BleedBlueForever

Jun 24, 2015
Berglund's contract is NOT "horrendous". It is about right for his abilities. But I'd also trade Berglund at this season's trade deadline for a 1st Rounder, IF it were within the top 17 or so choices.

By the way, if I were you, I'd get a "Sverige" jersey. One that is spelt: "Swerige" is bound to be a bootleg! Jag skulle gissat att du kunna Svenska läsa!! :laugh:

Yeah if we didn't have so many youngins knocking on the door in the next few years it would be fine, but you amost have to with people like eddy and fabs getting raises

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Hey Brock, I know there's a whole year of hockey to play but, assuming the Blues have a good year and pick in the mid-20's of the draft, who do you see from the OHL as potentially in that range this year?

Duh

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Brock - on your next pass through these parts, can you tell us what you've thought of Liam Dunda, if anything? Last year he was in Sudbury, but previously he was in Owen Sound. Seems to have great size...anything else? He'd appear to be just a big guy who knows how to skate, but the stats don't lead one to believe that he has hands or any physicality in his game. Anything there?

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Brock - on your next pass through these parts, can you tell us what you've thought of Liam Dunda, if anything? Last year he was in Sudbury, but previously he was in Owen Sound. Seems to have great size...anything else? He'd appear to be just a big guy who knows how to skate, but the stats don't lead one to believe that he has hands or any physicality in his game. Anything there?

Not that this precludes Brock from answering your question but Dunda isn't a Blues prospect anymore. When the Blues elected to not sign him by 6/1 of this year they lost his rights.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
And it appears as though he's returning for an overage season in the OHL. Or at least it is strongly suggested in this article.

The OHL trade window just opened, so some teams will start to take shape. Wouldn't be shocked to see Kyrou traded to a better team so Sarnia can stock up on younger players/picks. Dunda and Opilka might also be moving around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad