OHL Players to Watch (Breakout Candidates)

OHLEYE

Oct 17, 2006
Dominik Masin of Peterborough.

Early 2nd round pick by Tampa has been all over the ice. He's known as a physical defenceman that is responsible in his own end, and he's already scored two goals and been given a ton of PP minutes. He's done a good job of getting the puck up the ice.

Wells has been fantastic.

Friendly Fan

Mar 27, 2009
Campagna on Plymouth should be a major contributor on this team, especially when Milano comes back. He should be top 5 in scoring by end of the year, barring any injuries.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Love the praise for Dylan Wells. Really think the Petes have a future star with him.

Northern Trooper

Sep 1, 2013
Love the praise for Dylan Wells. Really think the Petes have a future star with him.

I agree. This kid is something else. 16 years old and he was amazing for Peterborough when they played the Battalion in North Bay last Friday.

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
Dmitri Sergeev of Kitchener.
Last year on a dreadful team he was their only player to have a positive +/- stat. Even though he went undrafted this past year he did
go to camp with the St Louis Blues and last week signed a 3 year ELC.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
I agree. This kid is something else. 16 years old and he was amazing for Peterborough when they played the Battalion in North Bay last Friday.

Easily the only reason we got a point that night... Everybody else was not interested in playing.

sniper81

Oct 30, 2009
toronto
Adam Laishram, Sam Harding, Jesse barwell, Adam Timleck, Tyler Boston and justin Lemcke will all have pretty big years.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
David Miller has been huge for the Hounds this year... along with Speers, Bunting and Guertler its really showing our depth besides the McCann, Tolchinsky and Nurse 3.

sniper81

Oct 30, 2009
toronto
David Miller has been huge for the Hounds this year... along with Speers, Bunting and Guertler its really showing our depth besides the McCann, Tolchinsky and Nurse 3.

How has mr. Senyshyn, Mr. Katchouk and Mr Salinitri looked? Haven't got a chance to see you guys yet!

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
It depends exactly on what you call a breakout, but I was hoping this was the year Justin Bailey went from just a good hockey player to a real leader for Kitchener. He did have 25 goals last year with injuries, but I was hoping for a 40/40 type of season from him this year and so far he looks on track. His summer training obviously went very well.

PacoSanchez15

Aug 27, 2008
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
How has mr. Senyshyn, Mr. Katchouk and Mr Salinitri looked? Haven't got a chance to see you guys yet!

Senyshyn has looked fantastic so far. Incredible skating, if he had a bit more finish to his game he'd probably have 5 or 6 goals by now. Katchouk has been injured and has missed all the regular season games so far. Salinitri has been fine, not seen a lot of ice so far, mostly playing 4th line minutes.

sniper81

Oct 30, 2009
toronto
Senyshyn has looked fantastic so far. Incredible skating, if he had a bit more finish to his game he'd probably have 5 or 6 goals by now. Katchouk has been injured and has missed all the regular season games so far. Salinitri has been fine, not seen a lot of ice so far, mostly playing 4th line minutes.
Appreciate the update, Anthony and Boris will be great players for you and Senyshyn is just a treat to watch skate. Such a solid scouting and development staff, truely jealous I don't live closer..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad