OHL Livestream issue

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Is anyone else having a problem with OHL Livestream? I ordered a team pass and payed 194 bucks and the game isn't available in the archived section. Nor is the game from Wednesday night between Plymouth and Owen Sound. Just wondering if anyone knows whats up. Thanks!

NHL Fanatic

Oct 4, 2010
GTA
The way the team pass works is that your only allowed to watch the live and archived games of your favourite team I believe. You can't watch any other games only the ones your team is playing in. To watch every game on the livestream its around 299.

Last edited:

Stevie04

Sep 6, 2007
Port aux Basques, NF
I am having no issues with Livestream at the moment. I ordered and watched the Sarnia Sting vs Erie Otters yesterday and it is availble to watch in the archive right now as well.

SpinnerMan

Nov 9, 2013
I am as well. No volume with some games as well. The Live Chat is useless. There is never anyone there.

Like a dope, I spent $300 for an all access season pass. What a waste. Better to sign up with Cogeco and get the TV OHL Package.

Why would the OHL associate with a provider that provides no user support? Tarnishes their name.

doogie24

Jan 27, 2009
Ontario
Issues with livestream come up every season on these boards.

Can't believe the OHL still can't get it right and provide a service that won't fail on people. What's worse is they don't seem to address the issues, provide any customer service, or offer refunds for games that don't work. That is inexcusable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad