OHL Insiders

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Hi all, as I'm preparing for the coming season, and since I recently got a twitter account, I was wondering if there were any good accounts to follow for OHL news/rumours/reports. I love following rumours and news but I can't find much for the OHL. I had an easy time finding NHL guys but it seems OHL reporting is pretty minimal which surprised me. So, if you know anyone worth giving a twitter follow to, let me know, it'd be greatly appreciated.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Lots of OHL/CHL news has turned to Podcasts now for the better reason easier for the fans to multitask with their daily lives and keep up to date on their favorite teams on weekly and monthly basises.

Twitter accounts worth following on for my top hand full of OHL media related news @MMPuckTalk which myself and a fellow fan will be returning on for 2nd season for the fans of Owen Sound and the league,
Ohlfanboys podcast has been good at a variety range of updates @OHLfanboys, along with Red, White and North podcast for the Soo fans as well as @ohltothepoint have all done some amazing stuff this far.

Good luck on finding what we as fans of this league all crave more inside reporting from multiple media sources

Reactions: hockeynorth

89bardown

Aug 8, 2018
Ontario
Gene Pereira (@GenePereira1) | Twitter
Victor Fernandes (@GoErieHockey) | Twitter
Dominic Hennig (@DominicHennig) | Twitter
Mike Farwell (@farwell_ohl) | Twitter
Josh Brown (@BrownRecord) | Twitter
Ryan Pyette (@RyanatLFPress) | Twitter
Joey Battaino (@joeybattaino) | Twitter
Jim Parker (@winstarparker) | Twitter

On the scouting end there's a few services based in ontario that are good.
HockeyProspect.com (@ScoutingService) | Twitter
TheScout.ca (@TheScoutDotCa) | Twitter
Mark Edwards (@MarkEdwardsHP) | Twitter
Andrew Sykes (@ASykes_7) | Twitter

However they lost a lot of their OHL contibutors recently. Hockeyprospect head scout Ryan Yessie went to the Sudbury Wolves. Last two guys to run the scout dot ca both have gone on to OHL teams Brendan Ross to the London Knights and Sean Lafortune to the Owen Sound Attack. But they still tweet OHL news relevant stuff sometimes

Ryan Yessie (@RyanYessie) | Twitter
Brendan Ross (@RossyYoungblood) | Twitter
Sean Lafortune (@SeanLafortune) | Twitter

those are the ones I can think of right now.

Reactions: hockeynorth

BenchedGuy

Nov 26, 2009
Kitchener
One not mentioned (I don't think) is Brock Otten, OHL Prospects
@BrockOtten
He is pretty good. There are others too but those mentioned above are pretty on top of things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad