OHL Fan Reaction

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Hey everyone,

I started this new section on my website called OHL Fan Reaction. It's 1 fan from each team giving a report game by game basis. I figured Id post them here that way they don't interfere with discussions in team threads. So far we have

London
Guelph
Mississauga
Kitchener
North Bay

If you are interested, please send me a DM.

The writers for the above teams are popular posters on this site and I feel that this section of the website is going to be fun for all the HFBoards/OHL posters as well as guests.

Today, I have received the first fan reaction and it comes from Guelph. He is a constant poster on the boards and has a lot of knowledge on the game. I think you guys will enjoy it!

http://overtimesportsnation.com/van-schubert-shines-despite-loss/

Hey everyone,

I started this new section on my website called OHL Fan Reaction. It's 1 fan from each team giving a report game by game basis. I figured Id post them here that way they don't interfere with discussions in team threads. So far we have

London
Guelph
Mississauga
Kitchener
North Bay

If you are interested, please send me a DM.

The writers for the above teams are popular posters on this site and I feel that this section of the website is going to be fun for all the HFBoards/OHL posters as well as guests.

Today, I have received the first fan reaction and it comes from Guelph. He is a constant poster on the boards and has a lot of knowledge on the game. I think you guys will enjoy it!

http://overtimesportsnation.com/van-schubert-shines-despite-loss/

If you need any input from unpopular posters..look me up:laugh:

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
If you need any input from unpopular posters..look me up:laugh:

Lol
Your one of the best on this site, I like you as do many others. I just like the way that Jennifer Hanson goes into depth with her posts. She provides us a nice summary and breaks it down into point form and provides statistics and so on!

In my opinion though She is the best poster on OHLHFBoards.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010

Disagree with the assertion that the Spitfires are content to be cellar dwellars
for the rest of the season post trade deadline moves,the moves they made in adding
Anthony Stefano and Lukas Venuto have made this team quicker and more
effective offensively.The under acheiving Ryan Foss was dealt to Guelph for a 5th
had only only 5 goals and 1 assist in 29 games after a fine rookie campaign,Spits picked up o/a Lukas Venuto from Missy and as written is paying instand dividends
scoring 4 goals in 3 games,including the game winner at Kingston Saturday night
Stefano brings speed to the Spits replacing Ryan Moore who I admit was surprised
that he was dealt for prospect Chase Pearson and 2 picks
Stefano scored in 1sr game like Venuto did and played well most of the 3 games that he played in
Spits are 4-1 in their 5,all on the road,6-3 in their last 9,with 8 of them on the
road
They are hardly playing content to be a cellar dweller,and the deals they made
does not reflect their thinking at all
I think the power rating of 18th is a mispresentation of what has done in the recent past

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Disagree with the assertion that the Spitfires are content to be cellar dwellars
for the rest of the season post trade deadline moves,the moves they made in adding
Anthony Stefano and Lukas Venuto have made this team quicker and more
effective offensively.The under acheiving Ryan Foss was dealt to Guelph for a 5th
had only only 5 goals and 1 assist in 29 games after a fine rookie campaign,Spits picked up o/a Lukas Venuto from Missy and as written is paying instand dividends
scoring 4 goals in 3 games,including the game winner at Kingston Saturday night
Stefano brings speed to the Spits replacing Ryan Moore who I admit was surprised
that he was dealt for prospect Chase Pearson and 2 picks
Stefano scored in 1sr game like Venuto did and played well most of the 3 games that he played in
Spits are 4-1 in their 5,all on the road,6-3 in their last 9,with 8 of them on the
road
They are hardly playing content to be a cellar dweller,and the deals they made
does not reflect their thinking at all
I think the power rating of 18th is a mispresentation of what has done in the recent past

Yeah I thought it was bang on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad