NCAA GDT: Ohio State vs Alabama (2021 Title game)

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Yeah I'm done predicting Bama title wins after their last trip to the title game. Ohio State is legitimately one of their few equals when it comes to recruiting and Bama's defense hasn't been good for awhile now. If it's a scoring shootout give me Ohio State.

Sep 19, 2008
Alabama

Mac Jones
Devonta Smith

Ohio State

Justin Fields

yeah I think it's clear who's gonna win :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
When have they ever NOT had too much talent?
Look at the years before Saban got there

Mike Shula / 90's coaches / etc :laugh:

Between Bear Bryant and Saban the program was still good but you can't say that they recruited the best lol. Bear Bryant was one of the best at recruiting stars in his era and so is Saban

Sep 19, 2008

...this kinda spells out how I think it's going to go.

I think my main critique of Ohio State other than a reduced schedule is that the talent while there is not on par with Alabama. Alabama has a loaded roster. Ohio State literally has Fields, Sermon?, and that's it. Maybe Denzel Ward the corner. But other than that not much. I mean credit for beating Clemson finally for the first time in like 9 games but Alabama is going to be very very tough to beat

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I think my main critique of Ohio State other than a reduced schedule is that the talent while there is not on par with Alabama. Alabama has a loaded roster. Ohio State literally has Fields, Sermon?, and that's it. Maybe Denzel Ward the corner. But other than that not much. I mean credit for beating Clemson finally for the first time in like 9 games but Alabama is going to be very very tough to beat

Save for 07, Bama has ALWAYS had a loaded roster under Saban. It’s literally the easiest gig in sports- recruit and reload to the point where literally no player’s loss to the pros is seen as impossible to replace.

devonta Smith going pro after tonight? No matter they’ll find some guy who will make him look obsolete,

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I want Ohio State to win with Fields looking fantastic.. just 'cause of all the hot takes when he was bad for a couple games.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Everyone just acts like Bama's offense is invincible.

What if........ hear me out...... they have a clunker?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad