GDT: Oh, that's right... a game! Sabres at Bruins, 7:00 PM ET; NESN,MSG-B

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
meme.png

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
They are going to get CAVED. That will set up a veery interesting post deadline media interview with KA. Hopefully the media askes him the hard questions.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Boston is on an 8 game win streak, yikes. I guess streaks were meant to be broken…

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I would put the line on Bergeron scoring bumper goals on the powerplay at 1.5. And I would take the over.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Sabres are on the road. Sabres had been playing well other than their weekly Tuesday home hiccup. They are missing Dahlin and Tuch which SUCKS but maybe Stillman gives them a bit of a boost - I'd bet on him getting to it with some Bruins players tonight to show his new team what he's willing to do.

If we can get through the first 10 minutes and settle down we can take them to OT at least. Let's GO!

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Tuch scoring the OT goal in Boston on New Year’s Eve was probably the high point in the season for me. I see a regulation loss tonight without Tuch and Dahlin, and I feel like this game won’t be pretty lol

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Sabres are on the road. Sabres had been playing well other than their weekly Tuesday home hiccup. They are missing Dahlin and Tuch which SUCKS but maybe Stillman gives them a bit of a boost - I'd bet on him getting to it with some Bruins players tonight to show his new team what he's willing to do.

If we can get through the first 10 minutes and settle down we can take them to OT at least. Let's GO!
You know I'm always on the positivity train with you but. But boy if you don't stop it

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
You know I'm always on the positivity train with you but. But boy if you don't stop it

Hey I'm not saying they are going to win...but you never know. Maybe the Bruins all eat a big pasta lunch to celebrate Pasta's new contract and are sluggish.

I'll be driving to Charleston, SC during the game so I'll be missing this one but hoping for the best! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00