Post-Game Talk: Oh That Elusive 3rd Road Win a Calender year...So Close (3-2 Caps SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Rielly is v. good. Like really, really good.
Reimer played amazing tonight imo.

tumblr_n1akbeHVbI1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Whoever voted to keep the shootout is an idiot. What a joke of a way to end a really good game.

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
These losses are starting to get disappointing no matter how much I want that high pick. Babcock has them working too hard and playing too well for me to be happy with a loss.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
They played great considering it's a back to back, could barely tell they played 24 hours ago. Not at all disappointed, they gave themselves a good chance to win and just barely lost it, which is all you can hope for playing a team with 10x your skill.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Reimer and rielly with great games.

Hopefully babcock starts using rielly on the pp now, really prefer 2 defensemen instead of 1.

I don't care that we lost (although I wish it wasn't in such a leafy way).i'm just worried that this will get to their heads and they'll resort back to their carlyle ways. Hopefully not.

Exciting game imo.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
That shootout attempt was Kadri's season to date in a nutshell.

He's looked so good, just can't seem to find the twine. Hopefully the offense comes soon, but I've really enjoyed his game so far.

Rielly looks fantastic this year. He's going to be one of the top guys in the League if he continues this kind of development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad