Oh Ric - When Will You Learn From Your Past Mistakes ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Yeah we know - this time it will work and last forever. :shakehead

from tmz.com:

0718-ric-flair-nature-boy-thuzio-event-instagram-4.jpg

Ric Flair ain't the only DIAMOND RING WEARING person in his life -- the wrestling legend just popped the question to his longtime GF ... and she said YES!

The 67-year-old superstar is now officially engaged to his former WCW manager Wendy Barlow -- aka Fifi the Maid -- this according to our friends at Pro Wresling Sheet.

It'll be Flair's 5th marriage. His 4th wife pulled the plug on their relationship back in 2012.

Barlow has already been showing off the ring ... and there's only one word to describe the massive rock ... WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

0718-ric-flair-nature-boy-thuzio-event-sub-asset-ring-facebook-4.jpg

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
She is still decent looking for her age. Good for Ric.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Ric got nervous Charlotte would pass him in total divorces. Had to go out and make his move.

She's still got time though.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Guy is getting married, why call him out for it?

So what if he's had a bunch of failed ones in the past, best of luck to him for this being the right one.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Guy is getting married, why call him out for it?

So what if he's had a bunch of failed ones in the past, best of luck to him for this being the right one.

Of course I wish him all the luck in the world. But how many failed marriages does it take for him to think " You know what - maybe marriage just isn't my thing ". :dunno:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Of course I wish him all the luck in the world. But how many failed marriages does it take for him to think " You know what - maybe marriage just isn't my thing ". :dunno:

Maybe he just hasn't found the right one yet.

Or, maybe, he just doesn't value marriage as much as many other people do. Certainly wouldn't be the first celebrity to fit into that category. Getting "married" is much easier for these people.

Don't really see what there is to criticise the guy for in this case. The guy has done more than enough dopey things to call him out on, but this is just grasping at straws with your clickbait thread title trying to make something out of nothing tbh.

Go get her Ric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad