Oh Look Marchand is back in the top 5 in scoring

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I knew when he was hovering around 35th in scoring he would turn on the burners after a slow 1st half of the season for his standards. He truly is one of the most talented players in the league an honestly makes Bergeron a better player imo. We always see tons about Mcdavid , Kucherov Matthews Eichel so forth on here as Marchand quietly keeps being of of the best producers last 3 plus seasons . The most underrated star in the league imo.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
So is Draisaitl! :yo: :yo: :yo:

Good for him though. He gets way too much hate.

UniqueNippyGoat-size_restricted.gif

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
5th in points and 3rd in PPG the past 3 seasons (behind McDavid and Kucherov). I figured he would keep hovering around 20th like he was a few weeks ago, as players who reach a new level of scoring at his age usually don't stay near the top for more than a season or two, but he's turned it up. Hard not to have him as a top 10 forward right now.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
179 pts in his past 143 regular season games played.

264 pts in his past 223 regular season games played.

Despite the hype and preconceived notions that come with super high drafts picks, a couple of the names you mention in the OP are nowhere near the player that Marchand is.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Funny how contracts work out. Has he become a UFA just a few seasons later his cap hit could be closer to 10 million. Such a steal he’s on now.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Oh look, Marchand is behind Draisaitl as 5th.

By the way, what media has been talking about Eichel and Matthews. I don't hear much about those players who struggle to crack top 20.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
So is Draisaitl! :yo: :yo: :yo:

Good for Marchand though. He gets way too much hate.

Lol no

Marchand is a bad guy. He gets plenty of hate and thats a good thing. Its more entertaining for the sport when there are bad guys

Fantastic player though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad