Pre-Game Talk: Oh great, it’s these guys - EDM@TOR - 5 pm MDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I think this season Vancouver fans have surpassed all others in the annoying department.
when they act up, just show them that GIF of Marchand speedbagging one of the Sedin Sisters in 2011 Cup and no one did anything about it. Lived in Vancouver during 90's. Im not saying us Maritimers are smart but we are much more enlightened in the game of hockey then people in Vancouver. I played hockey in Burnaby 8 Rinks. Hockey was better in my shit town of 2500 people in NS then Burnaby. Some of the fellas were playing with pitch forks ffs

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
I think this season Vancouver fans have surpassed all others in the annoying department.
I still remember the one a couple of months ago on the mains trying to justify why JT Miller’s number should be retired league wide

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Well time to square off against the team with the most annoying and toxic fans in the world.

Some milestones might happen too!

Discuss.
I actually don't find the fans that bad. It's the media and their constant force feeding us that shit team that i can't stand. Vancouver fans are way worse.

Reactions: Oilhawks

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Knew this was going to happen
100%. That's their playoff lineup, the Oilers have a fetish for big Dmen and Stecher doesn't fit that bill. Stecher is out when the top 6 are healthy.

I hate that they're loading up the top line but if it means Hyman getting to 50 tonight then all the more better.

Reactions: foshizzle

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
100%. That's their playoff lineup, the Oilers have a fetish for big Dmen and Stecher doesn't fit that bill. Stecher is out when the top 6 are healthy.

I hate that they're loading up the top line but if it means Hyman getting to 50 tonight then all the more better.
we'll see about that

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Where are the Hab fans on that list. IMO, they have to make top 5.
yes u r correct. They use to be my #1. Let me re do this list, I hate Vegas as well
1 Toronto
2 Vancouver? Montreal tie
3 NY Rangers/ Vegas tie
4 LA Kings
5 Calgary

better?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I better go spy in the Toronto board and see what that interbred fan base is saying. If I dont make it back, avenge my death

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Is anyone surprised that Stetcher is out?

Hopefully they give him tomorrow but they probably won’t
A lot of people make the obvious connection that it is Stecher vs Ceci, but in the short term this is about Stecher covering for an injured Desharnais.

Stecher has earned some points with the coach but him taking Ceci's spot will take time.

I bet Stecher will get ice time in this final stretch. If he's better than Ceci, he'll stay on the team. I don't mind being a bit slow on major decisions.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad