OT: Offseason Media for Time Killing 2018

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI

Game 5! YouTube uploads of 15-18gb are painful AF. Game 6 is underway, game 1 processing into a file so should be started uploading tomorrow. Have 2/3 periods of game 1 of Kingston series just need to record third period and get that one uploaded. I have a 100mb down service but the up speed isn’t great. Takes 12+ hours to upload.

jponder94

Jul 15, 2013
Lemme know if you guys are enjoying these replays, I know many of you are unable to watch AHL and OHL games and that is why I’m trying to make some available for you. It’s a fair amount of work and I will keep doing it if people are going to watch.

I'm a total forum stalker and never really post (one of THOSE). I just wanted to chime in that I have really been enjoying these videos, so you have at least one person watching. Thanks a bunch for doing it!

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
@The Note in MI if you're taking requests, I'd love to see some more of Kyrou's OHL games (regular season or playoffs). Please and thank you, appreciate the work you've put into this thread!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Nothing new, but Blues related its always interesting to follow what people speak out about Blues.

Last edited:

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida

Defensive foot speed a problem? Seriously? Dunn and Parayko are +++ level skaters. Pietrangelo isn't slow, I'd say above average. Edmundson is average. No concerns in the top 4 period. You don't have to justify it, "they are good enough to overcome their foot speed". No, they have good foot speed. Bouwmeester, Gunnarsson may be the issue depending on how they come back from surgery. Schmaltz and Bortz are fine. I don't know what they expect from a 6-man D, all of them to be Karlsson's speed. That is unrealistic. The exact same D was one of the best last year in almost every category. Silly thing to talk about imo.

PizzaPietrangelo

Bluesily optimistic
Jan 14, 2017
London, UK

At the 3:30 mark, they talk about Ryan O'Reilly's elite passing analytics. I knew he was an elite two-way centre in the NHL, but this makes me think that expecting 50 from Tarasenko isn't unrealistic if O'Reilly is really this good of a passer . . .

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
There was some good info, but he doesn't know our team that well. I hope he completely ignores that and hires someone who knows our personnel. No Dunn? Seriously? Dunn is the best PPQB we have. Insta-fail there.
Ha, didnt even realize they didnt put Dunn on any pp unit, good call. I just liked the idea of putting Schenn back on the left circle/slot area where he had so much pp success in Philly.

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
There was some good info, but he doesn't know our team that well. I hope Yeo completely ignores that and hires someone who knows our personnel. No Dunn? Seriously? Dunn is the best PPQB we have. Insta-fail there.

Agreed. Also, for some strange reason, Tarasenko sucks on the right side of our PP. He's much better curling up and around the LW side, getting a pass while moving towards the net and shooting. I don't want to see Tarasenko on our first PP at all honestly, he should be out there for the second PP and basically all we do with the second PP is get him the puck and let him rip.

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
No Dunn, no Maroon on the PP? That seems weird. Steen also wasn't a great net front guy. We'll see how Yeo does it, but that seemed iffy. The defense, they didn't even talk about Bouwmeester or Gunnarsson as potential 3rd pairing guys. I don't understand that. It's not like they are going to miss the whole year. Very odd take on the D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad