OT: Official TV & Movie Spoiler/Speculation/Rumor Thread-See Mod Warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I know that Negan is pretty ridiculous in the comics, but I feel as though his over-the-topness is laid on so thick that it detracts from his character. It's too much for its own good. Probably an unpopular opinion though considering how he's already pretty much everybody's 1st or 2nd favourite character.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is perfect for that role.

The one death was pretty much straight from the comic and was perfectly done gore wise. I couldn't believe how much they got away with really.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

The one death was pretty much straight from the comic and was perfectly done gore wise. I couldn't believe how much they got away with really.

I'm with you.....big fan of JDM. PERFECT!

Tense, incredibly violent, and I guessed exactly what was gonna happen, but didn't expect both events. Thought either or.....

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I know that Negan is pretty ridiculous in the comics, but I feel as though his over-the-topness is laid on so thick that it detracts from his character. It's too much for its own good. Probably an unpopular opinion though considering how he's already pretty much everybody's 1st or 2nd favourite character.

Never read the comic, but love the actor and how he portrayed Negan last night. Made me hate the character all the more....that's a job well done IMO.

oStealthKiller*

Master Monkey Herder
Jul 2, 2012
Edmonton
Oilers fan here, just was hoping to see if u guys would keep an eye out for Tyler pitlick (#15) in the game on Wednesday. I'm trying to think of a comparable style wise and I think he plays a lot like Chris kreider; with how much u see if him I think you guys would have a pretty good opinion of what he is, and if a player can compare to him.

Tyler is only playing bottom 6 minutes but has looked really good so far, if u can confirm/deny my observation that would be great.

Good luck and have fun Wednesday :)

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Just crazy how much violence and gore is allowed but no cursing and nudity. Imagine if TWD was on something like HBO.

Kinda surprised that they didn't just kill of one on last season's finale and then the other one for this premiere.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
I really enjoyed Doctor Strange. Never read anything from the comics so I had no idea what to expect or not expect...came away with a really enjoyable movie experience.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Nah, not great by any stretch. But fun and neat visual effects and such. I found myself smiling quite a bit, which is prefect for this kinda movie.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Looks a little brainless, but still more interesting than other non-Star Wars sci-fi adventures.

And speaking of Star Wars, this keeps looking better and better than the actual Saga movies.

Last edited:

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Seriously, Disney needs to stop releasing all these R1 trailers. They are giving away 50% of the movie.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Seriously, Disney needs to stop releasing all these R1 trailers. They are giving away 50% of the movie.

It's not like Star Wars plots are known for their innovations. The only real "twist" is Vader being Luke's father, and most people know about that via cultural osmosis far before they see Ep5. Sit back and enjoy the ride, even if you know where it's going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad