• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
I sent a tweet to Roger Dicklund. Not sure how accurate he has been but I think he broke a few trades or rumors in the past.

Anyway, I asked about Hayes and what he though the return would be.

He said "My bet is the #GoJetsGo land him. The return could vary. A solid young prospect and two higher round draft picks or a young player currently playing in the NHL plus a single mod round pick...I should know more by this evening. #NYR"

I speculated earlier in a thread Lowry and a pick. Jets fans went nuts, as if that was preposterous.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
I sent a tweet to Roger Dicklund. Not sure how accurate he has been but I think he broke a few trades or rumors in the past.

Anyway, I asked about Hayes and what he though the return would be.

He said "My bet is the #GoJetsGo land him. The return could vary. A solid young prospect and two higher round draft picks or a young player currently playing in the NHL plus a single mod round pick...I should know more by this evening. #NYR"

I speculated earlier in a thread Lowry and a pick. Jets fans went nuts, as if that was preposterous.

Dicklund isn't reputable.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
I dont want the Jets to get Hayes because it’s been rumored we want Logan Stanley, so no thanks

"Maybe a name that the Rangers would be interested in" from Kypreos is a pretty big distance from someone the Rangers want being confirmed.

The Rangers want a 1st round pick for Hayes. The prospect isn't the "get" in the deal. It's basically whatever a team is willing to surrender in addition to the first.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Of course annoying news about Zucc, but it don’t have to be as bad as it sounds. It’s hockey, everyone have injuries, the team did look a little ignited, Benn will be back soon, the West sucks. Minny is selling. Chicago? Who knows, Dallas still got a good shot to get in and once in anything can happen.

Zucc and Seguin and Rads just loves playing with each other. They where trying to do crazy things all the time and it looked really promising.

If I am a betting man I put my money on Dallas resigning Zucc.

Reactions: jas and TheDirtyH

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
"Maybe a name that the Rangers would be interested in" from Kypreos is a pretty big distance from someone the Rangers want being confirmed.

The Rangers want a 1st round pick for Hayes. The prospect isn't the "get" in the deal. It's basically whatever a team is willing to surrender in addition to the first.
I just saw the Rangers linked to Hoffman from Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad