Official Trade Deadline Thread | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Maybe Lack just isn't that good? I would say Lack and Reimer are very similar (Reimer might be a little better). Comparing Lack to Jones and Lehner is stupid, those two are much better than Lack. Yes if Miller was tradeable I would agree with you, but He isn't. Miller is better than Lack but I would've moved Miller to get his contract out of here.

Miller is not better than Lack, and i disagree with you that Reimer, Jones and Lehner are better than Lack (or were better than Lack when the deal was made). Stats and facts support my argument.

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
Tough to see the Sharks buy a goalie when we know Miller would have played there.

Wish our team would pick a direction and do whats right for just once.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Maybe Lack just isn't that good? I would say Lack and Reimer are very similar (Reimer might be a little better). Comparing Lack to Jones and Lehner is stupid, those two are much better than Lack. Yes if Miller was tradeable I would agree with you, but He isn't. Miller is better than Lack but I would've moved Miller to get his contract out of here.

Miller sure wasn't better than Lack last year. Miller was giving us a chance ad McDavid , Lack was giving us a chance at a 1st round playoff exit

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Vrbata is not the problem.

Absence of Markstrom worries me greatly, consider how much Benning loves Miller, he will most like throw Markstrom in as a totally unnecessary package.

Hope I'm wrong.

This scares me as well. Luongo, Schneider, Lack, Markstrom out in 3 years....that turnover :help:

Gaunce4gm

Trusted Hockey Man
Dec 5, 2015
Victoria B.C.
No one has traded Markstrom yet. If he was missing because of a trade incoming wouldn't Hamhuis, cracknell, bartkowski etc all be absent as well?

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Inb4 Oleksiak, Dickinson, and Curtis McKenzie for Hamhuis and Gaunce

Sounds about right for Jimbo, maybe a 3rd or 4th from Dallas if we're lucky.

On a serious note, anyone here who prefers Oleksiak over Honka needs to quit pretending that they know about other team's prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad