Official Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbie41

Since 2013
Oct 3, 2007
Tokyo
www.keepingkarlsson.com
it'd be handy to have some sort of format to help make browsing through these easier.. like..

vs Team, Date
# of tickets, 100/200/300 level
Asking price
Pickup info (where to meet for exchange, can they be dropped off/picked up, etc)
Notes (i.e. Firm/negotiable price, row/seat #s, why available, etc.)

Airborne Troll*

Can someone tell me where that 450 suite located?

I just wanna make sure

Airborne Troll*

Selling 2 tickets for tonight's game

80$ per ticket

Section 208
Row E

Fridge

Apr 19, 2006
Nepean/Frankfurt
I was going to, but couldn't get money together in time.
Yeah, can bleive that, must be very expensive to get from Ottawa to Stockholm. At least you can watch every Sens home-game live, not just on TV. ;)

Stockholm was my only chance to see a Sens game live this year, so I´m very happy that I got the tickets.

Hopefully I get the chance that Schubert and McGrattan sign my gameworn jerseys.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
Yeah, can bleive that, must be very expensive to get from Ottawa to Stockholm. At least you can watch every Sens home-game live, not just on TV. ;)

Stockholm was my only chance to see a Sens game live this year, so I´m very happy that I got the tickets.

Hopefully I get the chance that Schubert and McGrattan sign my gameworn jerseys.

Awww, yay exciting!

Redden Punches Faces*

Yikes, what is that flight, 1000 dollars or so? I'd do it if I wasn't living in poverty.

Airborne Troll*

How much do season tickets in the 100 level at SBP cost?

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Anyone got tickets up for grabs to the Pittsburgh game on Saturday afternoon? Perferably cheap seats in the upper 300's for something around 25-35 bucks?

Dick Whitman

Feb 15, 2008
Ottawa
2 tickets to tomorrow's Sens/Pens game. 326 Row F. Face is $88 per ticket. Looking for $70 each ($140 total). Firm.

I'm downtown and have the tickets on me. Would like to get rid of them by this aft.

*edit*

Oh yeah, PM me if interested.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Can someone tell me how to get a hold of draft tickets?? Any help would be really appreciated.

buddyette9

Nov 19, 2007
I have a pair of tickets to sell, looking for what I paid, $90/pair. Ottawa vs St.Louis, March 20, Section 309, row N (at the Blue Line).
Thanks!

Last edited:

jonnyhockey

Mar 13, 2008
Hey folks,

Just wondering if anyone has a pair of tickets that they're looking to get rid of for the Leafs game, on March 22nd.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad