OT: Official Sports Media Thread VIII - Milbury out as NBC hockey analyst after 14 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Been listening to Greg Hill Show and it’s growing on me.

Much better than T&R

1. Fred has become an ever more miserable prick

2. Jon Wallach is a nice guy but he as a sports guy is pathetic

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Been listening to Greg Hill Show and it’s growing on me.

Much better than T&R

1. Fred has become an ever more miserable prick

2. Jon Wallach is a nice guy but he as a sports guy is pathetic

The only thing I remember about Wallach on T&R is that he was the live laugh track.

Reactions: DKH

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I guess millenials don't know what a ticket looks like, so NESN switched to...a sinusoidal radio wave? Which makes perfect sense for a cable station that's not (AFAIK) transmitted by radio waves. :help:

It's either that or a picture of a DNA strand. I just hope it's diploid DNA, and not haploid. (Wait for it, wait for it...there it is, the joke grenade for the science geeks in the back!)

To any NESN employees: I will be happy to dispose of any clean, unused t-shirts and hats with the old logo for you. You don't want to show up to work with the old logo, do you? That would be embarrassing!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
of all the logos they could have chose they go with that?
EF-5Y9XW4AAk4Hg

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NBC10 Boston DOES THE SAME THING, FOLKS, and they are in the same studio with NECN, in fact, aren't all the twitter feeds NBC Boston now

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I could care less what logo they go with. The other one was dated along with their graphics.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
be glad it's only a logo change, what would be the outrage if NESN was blacked out all over New England or in a carriage dispute as Tegna is with Spectrum which is going on to its second extension in less than a week which could black out NBC in Maine statewide

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
be glad it's only a logo change, what would be the outrage if NESN was blacked out all over New England or in a carriage dispute as Tegna is with Spectrum which is going on to its second extension in less than a week which could black out NBC in Maine statewide
If this doesn’t justify a change to a crappy logo then I don’t know what does.

Lets make that crawl bigger in case of a blackout

Reactions: jgatie

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
Someone texted me today and said, "NESN got rid of the ticket!" and I was excited for a bit because I assumed it was an autocorrect of "ticker." Boy was I disappointed to see it was the logo....

Hate that stupid ticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad