Official Sports Media Thread (TV, Radio, Print etc.) - Rebooted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur*

I know I'm in the minority, but I liked Gresh and Zo.

I am happy that Bertrand is getting his own show, but Gresh gave good insight to the Xs and Os during football season.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
How they weren't able to get Mike Flynn a regular weekday slot out of this reshuffle is beyond me. The guy is great whenever he's on.

DArnold850

Sep 22, 2003
Visit site
I understand that not everyone here likes what I do on talk radio (and truthfully, it would be weird if everyone did), but to those who expressed nice sentiments on my new contract signing --- thank you. This is still the ONLY message board I am a member of, and the only one that is a daily stop for me. I'm happy for all of us that the Bruins seem to have turned a corner. Thanks, again, and take care.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I understand that not everyone here likes what I do on talk radio (and truthfully, it would be weird if everyone did), but to those who expressed nice sentiments on my new contract signing --- thank you. This is still the ONLY message board I am a member of, and the only one that is a daily stop for me. I'm happy for all of us that the Bruins seem to have turned a corner. Thanks, again, and take care.

Well deserved extension. So glad that you and Michael are back together.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

Congrats, Dale!

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA

You're the man Dale, a true survivor, I'm sure you would have a few stories to tell!

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
Beetle and Zo could be a good show, but it's gonna take a while to see either way.

On the other hand, Rich Keefe is phenomenal and will improve Felger & Mazz.

Now I never have to hear Gresh say "CBS Radio Sports Minute" ever again. It was so annoying every time.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

who said they don`t like what you do on talk radio Dale who??? You just PM me that person and I will happily go interwebz tough on them:laugh:

Keep up the good work, does this fan agree with everything you say? No, but having an opinion and not being hesitant to express them is something many other broadcasters shy away from which I find you don`t and for that, whether I agree or not at times, I respect

Now, with all that tire pumpin, if I were to send you my resume, could you please give it to Chiarelli, as I have an acute eye for talent:sarcasm:

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
My God that show was unlistenable, at least to me. Good for Marc Bertrand, though. He's very good. Hope he doesn't follow the Felger playbook or get a big head.

Or the constant negative reaction to almost everything Boston sports from Felgar and the twerp Mazz.
Remember Felgar grew up in the mid west and he could care less how the teams do he is just trying to make a buck.
Personally his over exposed crap is getting old.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
I think they were on for a little bit before the Celtics game

I just got near a regular radio and noticed it had the celtics, thanks for confirming. The radio app had me listening to shefter or someone so I wasn't sure if I was having an issue with it or if they were not on.

Thanks again.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
One of my New Years resolutions was to steer clear of trolls of all kinds, mainly those in the media. Holy God, has that become difficult with all this nonsense. Thankfully there are so many options now in terms of media consumption that a person can choose their own path.

A "no trolls" policy leaves precious few options locally: Probably just Dale and Holley on radio, and for writers it might only be Mike Reiss.

I do wish that Haggs parody guy still did stuff on Twitter because some satire would be in order "I saw the Patriots ballboy having a beer while taking air out of footballs, etc."

Isn't it funny how Aaron Rodgers openly talks about tampering with footballs and that has been shoved aside?

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
One of my New Years resolutions was to steer clear of trolls of all kinds, mainly those in the media. Holy God, has that become difficult with all this nonsense. Thankfully there are so many options now in terms of media consumption that a person can choose their own path.

A "no trolls" policy leaves precious few options locally: Probably just Dale and Holley on radio, and for writers it might only be Mike Reiss.

I do wish that Haggs parody guy still did stuff on Twitter because some satire would be in order "I saw the Patriots ballboy having a beer while taking air out of footballs, etc."

Isn't it funny how Aaron Rodgers openly talks about tampering with footballs and that has been shoved aside?

Totally agree. Felger crushed him for that yesterday and asked why more people don't look into him tampering with footballs. If he played for the Patriots, everyone would be making a federal case of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad