*OFFICIAL* Shawinigan Cataractes 2013-2014

WildcatMapleLeafs28

Jun 30, 2009
Atlantic Canada
As expected , Cupper keeping the games close.

He was incredible last game, stopping 61 of 63 shots. Wow. And... that's in front of a weak team.

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. I'm convinced he's capable of playing pro in NA. Maybe he even gets drafted after being passed over .. ala Bartosak.

Canadiens1958

Nov 30, 2007
Lake Memphremagog, QC.
Raw Potential

As expected , Cupper keeping the games close.

He was incredible last game, stopping 61 of 63 shots. Wow. And... that's in front of a weak team.

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. I'm convinced he's capable of playing pro in NA. Maybe he even gets drafted after being passed over .. ala Bartosak.

Raw potential is there. Basics of stopping the puck, skating, goalie mind set. Requires a lot of work on rebounds, puckhandling, communications, zone management, the inner game.

Little Black

@LittleBlack87
Jun 30, 2010
Been away for a couple months due to work sorry guys! :(

I'm now back and ready to feed you with Cats updates. :)

Enjoy the Q Finals!

Little Black

@LittleBlack87
Jun 30, 2010
Is Cupper back next year ?

Unless he's traded he should be back in Shawinigan.

110.jpg

Little Black

@LittleBlack87
Jun 30, 2010
As per his Twitter account Mason Gray will be traded at Draft.

«Mason Storm Gray ‏@GrayZeeee · Apr 29
For those who don't know i'm getting traded at the draft. thank you to the shawinigan fans who always supported me.»

He does not know where he's being traded yet.

As a Cataractes fan I'm sad to see him go because each times he's on the ice something is happening (he brings lot of energy). On the other hand he's been scratched a lot because of what I heard his attitude hasn't always been the best...

images

Little Black

@LittleBlack87
Jun 30, 2010
As the Draft gets closer the Shawinigan Cataractes own 1 first round pick, 3 second round picks and 3 third round picks.

Could see a trade for those second and third round picks. Maybe for another 1st round pick or a player.

banderoleweb_site5524.jpg

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
As the Draft gets closer the Shawinigan Cataractes own 1 first round pick, 3 second round picks and 3 third round picks.

Could see a trade for those second and third round picks. Maybe for another 1st round pick or a player.

Another rebuilding year? It doesn't look like the draft will help? Maybe Cupper will get even more shots?:yo:

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013

Look like Cataractes trading again players for draft picks! Antoine Samuel looking good in net. Will Phaneuf get a break and get traded for more draft picks ? That would be good for Phaneuf, and Cupper is the star in Shawinigan anyway for another big year of lots of shots.

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
Cupper to Quebec

Cupper is now WAY too valuable for Mondou to keep, knowing what Quebec will give him NOW. He was smart to hold on to the 20e year, but the trade bounty will be too great to resist, in my opinion.:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad