Official Rangers on Twitter Thread

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Oh god I just realized that's another Borat-esque thing....what did he tweet? I don't have a twitter so I can't check.

Seriously this is sort of odd now.

he said something to Pam Anderson like "it's been a long time how have you been"

the tweet is gone, now, unfortunately...i'm willing to bet he was drunk :laugh:

DrSutton*

Makes me feel good to know that these guys have their eyes on the prize at all times, never get too high, never get too low, always looking forward, looking to get better.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
e9hqo8.jpg

he's at it again, you guys :laugh:

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Gaborik has been cracking me up on 24/7 too. He's not as much a standout as Bryz because he's so soft spoken, and some of what he says that's funny is just his language barrier, but he's a funny guy. From saying with Torts "there's no going around bushes" to rolling his eyes driving to practice and saying "these drivers... they're ridiculous" (Gabby likes to drive race cars). Him hiding his beer at the dinner in Buffalo and then carrying his Christmas tree down the road in NYC have just made me think he's a pretty funny guy.

DrSutton*

I'm kind of wondering if him doing the Borat voice sounds much different than his regular one. :laugh:

Maybe a bit more high pitched haha

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Gaborik has been cracking me up on 24/7 too. He's not as much a standout as Bryz because he's so soft spoken, and some of what he says that's funny is just his language barrier, but he's a funny guy. From saying with Torts "there's no going around bushes" to rolling his eyes driving to practice and saying "these drivers... they're ridiculous" (Gabby likes to drive race cars). Him hiding his beer at the dinner in Buffalo and then carrying his Christmas tree down the road in NYC have just made me think he's a pretty funny guy.

Definitely a nice guy. You don't get the primadonna feel with him that you do a lot of other elite snipers.

Quinn Coin

Dec 28, 2010
New York
I love Artie.

It's amazing how big of kids the guys on the team are. It's clear by their Tweets. It's hilarious. It makes them so much easier to relate to.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I don't know I'm 23 and most of the people I know still play video games. Maybe you guys are just old :P

Hahah I call a lot of the players on the Rangers "kids" but I'm only 21 :laugh:
Video games still a vital part of my existence, and I hope to one day run into Dubi, McDonagh, and Stepan on CoD

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
Lundqvist has had enough. lol

HLundqvist30 profile

HLundqvist30 Enough is enough, switching to Verizon tomorrow... NY sports without MSG network doesn't do it for me. about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad