OT: Official Rainbows and Puppies thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I wish there was an expansion of like 4 teams so I can pick a new team to follow.

I got a better idea (see also: close enough).

Winnipeg_Jets_Inaugural_Logo.png

If I'm forced to switch, that's who I'm switching to. Can't jump on no bandwagons.

theicebox

#MonixWatch
Jan 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
Josef Melichar is coming out of retirement and the Penguins have indicated initial interest in a 3 year, 2 million per year deal. #experience #media #fullcircle

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
It is said that on 2016's 66th day a magical rainbow will appear & if thou have enough experience as a scout then & only then, thou shalt find the end of the rainbow.

Upon arrival thou shalt meet with the Rutherford Leprechaun who shalt grant thy 9 magical assistant puppies & a big pot filled with acid (to drown puppies into if they should'nt assist you well on your hunt for the holy Grail Cup).

Sideline

May 23, 2004

If I'm forced to switch, that's who I'm switching to. Can't jump on no bandwagons.

I'd probably join Leaf Nation. They have decades of incompetence to make it clear I'm not bandwagon jumping and the Air Canada Centre may not have talented hockey players, but it has excellent access to public transit.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch

Screw that, I'll jump on a bandwagon. I already watch a team that sucks the life out of me. I'd jump ship to a team that's exciting an fun to watch in Tampa Bay.

Sidney BrOSSby*

Locked in the Washer
Nov 28, 2007
Kampuchia
There needs to be a Pittsburgh 2 team.

The Pittsburgh Nukes.. Atom Bombs.. WarHawks.. ClearCutters.. Big Dirty..

The message is clear. We're taking your game from you.. and blowing it up.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Screw that, I'll jump on a bandwagon. I already watch a team that sucks the life out of me. I'd jump ship to a team that's exciting an fun to watch in Tampa Bay.

I jumped on the Bolts bandwagon but that was the season before they won the cup. My favorite team will always be the Pens though. Also like the Avs & used to like the Habs but that was eons ago.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

I figure a new team has no bandwagon since they've virtually done nothing but begin to exist. Feels like a nice fresh start. Although I was a fan of Hawerchuk and Selanne for the Jets previously, not a fan of their muted colors though or that logo.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I like videos of French Bulldogs and Boston Terriers, I had 1 of each a few years back, great breeds. So full of life and quirkiness, so now I enjoy videos.

Rainbows? What am I? An 7yr old girl? Get outta here with that...

You're being creative?

Has some historical ties...it'd be a nod at the history of hockey in the 'Burgh.

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
How does my thread about the Penguins making the crowd sing the national anthem every game get locked, but this thread is still open?

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
Thread can be locked. It started out as a good idea in my head but never really got to it's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad