Official Playoff Avatar Thread

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
I do like these better than the ones that I worked on last year - SC is cleaner. Wish I had Talon and others dictating the frames more, though *shakes tiny fist

For me, these are the 2nd best this year to Tampa (so far) and that is only because I personally love that "this is fine" dog. Last year we were probably middle of the pack.

/rocking Yeo - not terribly enthusiastic about playoffs this time :(
//thanks for the hard work SC :)

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I do like these better than the ones that I worked on last year - SC is cleaner. Wish I had Talon and others dictating the frames more, though *shakes tiny fist

For me, these are the 2nd best this year to Tampa (so far) and that is only because I personally love that "this is fine" dog. Last year we were probably middle of the pack.

/rocking Yeo - not terribly enthusiastic about playoffs this time :(
//thanks for the hard work SC :)

Hey now...don't blame anything on me for last year's avatars...I had no say at all in them, as they were already decided upon whilst I had no access to the boards because I was so busy offline at the time. I was never a fan of what they turned out to be last year. :p:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Hey now...don't blame anything on me for last year's avatars...I had no say at all in them, as they were already decided upon whilst I had no access to the boards because I was so busy offline at the time. I was never a fan of what they turned out to be last year. :p:

Which is kind of funny since the tone of last year's was pretty much the same as this year's.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Which is kind of funny since the tone of last year's was pretty much the same as this year's.

Disagree, last year we were one of the best teams in the league down the stretch, but we didn't feed off of it...instead we went to a stereo type other fans who don't pay attention to them tend to have of the team.

This year we limped down the stretch and played off of that limping directly.

VERY different in approach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad