Official OT Thread--Isles Lounge VI

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
I haven't minded 3 and I'm nearly done. If it gets better from here I'll definitely be pleased.

3 wasn't bad, but I liked 1 and 2 better. I started watching this just because I wanted to see something in 4K and now I'm hooked on it.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
3 wasn't bad, but I liked 1 and 2 better. I started watching this just because I wanted to see something in 4K and now I'm hooked on it.

I just want Martin to get on with the rest of the books. Love the show but worried it will now spoil some of the new written material. Although like The Walking Dead there is a lot of divergence of the show from the written work.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
The Division came out a few minutes ago for the U.S. I'll be playing on PC for a little bit if anyone else is interested.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I am very proud to have been selected by such a respectable franchise. The Islanders are a force to be reckon with and I’ll pop anyone in the teeth who dares to say anything less than that of the glorious Islanders.

EVERY HEAD SHALL BOW BEFORE THE GLORY OF THE ISLANDERS EMPIRE.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
I am very proud to have been selected by such a respectable franchise. The Islanders are a force to be reckon with and I’ll pop anyone in the teeth who dares to say anything less than that of the glorious Islanders.

You may be popping more Islander "fans" then anyone else! Welcome to the wagon!

BroadwayJay*

Tell us a little about yourself.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland

Welcome OB!!!

E_Godard

Sep 21, 2006
Section 103

Already benched for Strait:dunce:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad