***OFFICIAL*** One Whole Year with No Infractions Celebration and Extravaganza Thread

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Gratzky! Just as an FYI, I have yet to receive an infraction in all of my 11 years on this glorious site.

oh, wow! you are so well behaved! congratulations!!!

keep on doing as you're told. It's working well for you!!!

Wish I had kids like you....

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
@jumptheshark @GoldenBright
I just wanted to reach out to you two and offer encouragement for the one year challenge. A year ago I didn’t think it was possible to go one year with no infractions but through hard work and perseverance I was able to get complete the challenge. I really think you two also have what it takes to complete the challenge.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I just wanted to reach out to you two and offer encouragement for the one year challenge. A year ago I didn’t think it was possible to go one year with no infractions but through hard work and perseverance I was able to get complete the challenge. I really think you two also have what it takes to complete the challenge.

I doubt it--there are two posters who pretty much flag all my posts regardless of what I say and I can not comment on anything else as it breaks the rules

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
This may or may not be my third account in less than a year.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Can’t believe I made it a whole year. There’s so many people I’d like to thank but I must give special thanks to the mods here for being more easy going over the past year. It wasn’t always easy but we made it through. Here’s to many more infraction-free years!
In equal parts appreciation and skill ...

giphy.gif

Here’s to difficult accomplishments.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot