Official NJ + CBJ rest of season thread

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Well that's good at least.

When we pick at least one of Marner, Werenski, Provorov, or Barzal will be available. They might not pick any of them but it won't be because of a lack of options.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
it's not a lock. can win lottery, or team below could. likely 7th, but not a lock.

Ok, 7th, 8th or 1st.

At any rate, the last couple nights have worked out. Flyers can win without messing up pick. Buffalo can too so maybe they can beat the Pens. Bruins win too and Pens could be out.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Just imagine, for one minute, that the Flyers won the lottery.

Hey, the Cavs won the NBA lottery last year with only a 1.7% chance :)

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
whats our odds to get the 1st or 2nd overall?

2nd overall cannot happen. 6.5% shot at 1st overall.

There are 3 possibilities.

1. Flyers win the lottery - move to 1st overall
2. A team who finished worse than the Flyers (last to 6th last) wins the lottery. Flyers position does not change and they pick 7th.
3. A team who finished better than the Flyers (8th last to 14th last) wins the lottery. Flyers are pushed back and pick 8th overall.

flyerstime

Dec 11, 2013
Philly
2nd overall cannot happen. 6.5% shot at 1st overall.

There are 3 possibilities.

1. Flyers win the lottery - move to 1st overall
2. A team who finished worse than the Flyers (last to 6th last) wins the lottery. Flyers position does not change and they pick 7th.
3. A team who finished better than the Flyers (8th last to 14th last) wins the lottery. Flyers are pushed back and pick 8th overall.
ahhh thank you.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Now I want Buffalo, Flyers, or Arizona to win so Arizona gets 1 or 2 or the Flyers get McDavid. Anyone jumping up beside the Flyers would push Arizona to 3 which would suck for me. I'm okay dropping to 3 as long as the Flyers win the lottery.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad