***OFFICIAL*** NHL 14 EASHL/GMCO HFHabs thread - Now recruiting goalies!

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Got nhl 15 through EA access.

This game is a ****ing nightmare. EA would rather try to sell you a piece of a **** on a silver platter than actually try to give you a good product.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal

This game is a ****ing nightmare. EA would rather try to sell you a piece of a **** on a silver platter than actually try to give you a good product.

By the hammer of thor, I don't believe my eyes...is it really you?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007

Join the boycott. That Sean Ramajadama guy has driven the product into the ground, I'll never buy another EA Sports game because I've been burned so many times.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
New gen. I believe EA access is only available on the Xbone.

Wasn't sure I'm on PS4 , I find the graphics are a nice improvement , it definitely needs a lot of polish but people tend to ignore that NHL series is no where near the FIFA series (and others) when comparing development budget and yearly sales.

I personally have really enjoyed going back to basics and playing be a gm and online versus (HUT isn't my thing).

Adding EASHL and polishing up the graphics / game modes could end up being a really solid game but I'm sure EA is going to find some way to take 1 step forward 2 steps back...

I just want them to stop messing with the good things and keep adjusting and improving the game graphically as well as tweaking the AI...Too much to ask I guess..

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet around 4:50 you can see the new customization for your pro its going to be sweet!

Also for anyone on ps4 who doesnt have a club Ill be forming one once this comes out if anyone is interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad