Salary Cap: Official LA Kings 2017-18 Organization Chart

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
It makes you really appreciate how amazing of a position the team is in right now given our prospect depth and financial health. Blake is in an enviable position right now, it will be entertaining to watch how the team develops over these next couple of years...
As long as they don't f*** it up for a quick fix. This is where ownership worries me.

Note that Robitaille and others have mentioned that they are eyeing a playoff spot this year

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
As long as they don't f*** it up for a quick fix. This is where ownership worries me.

Note that Robitaille and others have mentioned that they are eyeing a playoff spot this year

Not sure management would even care considering we wouldn't have much of a crowd at Staples compared to the salary the team would likely absorb... the team looks good at times but its not a PO team.. Maybe next season after another year of development for the kids I could see it
Turcotte, Byfield, Bjornfot, Madden, Thomas, Kupari, Fagemo, etc fighting for a spot
year +2 for Anderson, Clague(Trade Bait?), Andersson, Tonka

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Not sure management would even care considering we wouldn't have much of a crowd at Staples compared to the salary the team would likely absorb... the team looks good at times but its not a PO team.. Maybe next season after another year of development for the kids I could see it
Turcotte, Byfield, Bjornfot, Madden, Thomas, Kupari, Fagemo, etc fighting for a spot
year +2 for Anderson, Clague(Trade Bait?), Andersson, Tonka
Attendance is a lagging indicator of team performance.

Theorectically: If the team (somehow) makes it in and let's really get theoretical wins a series, attendance will shoot up at Staples next season.
I do think by October enough people will be vaccinated and things could very likely be under control enough for in person attendance at sports

If I were dictator, I would find out what we have this year, lose our player to Seattle and start competing next season, but no one listens to me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad