Official "Isles Draft Position" Thread Pt 2 (44-27-5) ...and we helped!

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Time to lower our expectations. Islanders' pick is looking like 20+. I'm not ready to stop expecting a pick at 1 or 2 for our own, though.

omglolnub

Jun 21, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Need Hooky News covers pls k tbh irl idrc Bc idgaf bout dat bass I'm omw otd Rite myeoh

lolwut.jpg

For real doe...

StlSwedes

Dec 3, 2009
Well. Certainly expectations have been lowered for the pick. As was stated before, part of me is bummed for the Sabres. But on the other hand, I have a soft spot for the Islanders and their fans. If they are destined to make that pick a late first rounder, I hope they make some serious noise in the playoffs because their way overdue.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Every game is an opportunity for Islander failure
teach.gif

Fear not, they'll have a 1-4-1 stretch at some point--as most teams do during an 82-game season-- and the usual suspects on this board will bum rush the thread and claim they've been right all along, and the Isles were never as good as their .700 win% suggested (gee, you don't say), Halak sucks, yada yada yada. This thread hasn't seen its last acrimonious exchange.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Fear not, they'll have a 1-4-1 stretch at some point--as most teams do during an 82-game season-- and the usual suspects on this board will bum rush the thread and claim they've been right all along, and the Isles were never as good as their .700 win% suggested (gee, you don't say), Halak sucks, yada yada yada. This thread hasn't seen its last acrimonious exchange.

^ opening shots of an acrimonious exchange

I'm still hoping that Tavares finds the Jesus and takes 3 months off to visit the holy land.

Frankie41987

Feb 1, 2007
Kings Park
As an Isles fan who moved to buffalo recently, Im hoping you guys get Mcdavid. This town loves hockey and its great to see. I'm a big fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad