!!Official Individual Game Tickets for Sale Thread!!

Wild19

Sep 12, 2007
Michigan
Also - I just received an email from a friend and he is selling the following games

Section 203, Row 9, Seats 14-15 (Two tickets)

Thursday Oct 23 versus Buffalo Sabres - $40.00/ticket
Thursday Oct 30 versus the Montréal Canadians - $46.00/ticket
Thursday NOv 13 versus the Phoenix Coyotes - $40.00/ticket
Friday Nov 28 versus Tampa bay lightning - $46.00/ticket
Friday Dec 5 versus Vancouver Canucks - $46.00/ticket
Friday Dec 19 versus NYI - $40.00/ticket
Sunday dec 28 versus Chicago Blackhawks - $40.00/ticket

Email me also [email protected]

Thanks to all you have purchased tickets.

PeteDad19

Aug 2, 2007
Still looking to get rid of a one (1) great Club Seat (c 5) for 10/30 game vs. Habs. This is a $125 ticket and it's all yours for $60. PM me or e-mail and it will be on its way!

suitup17

Feb 7, 2009
Winnipeg
Anybody selling tickets for the game on Oct. 6th for Anaheim? If not, does anyone know when tickets go on sale this year?

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Guess I'll make it known right now :laugh:

I have Season Tickets, but I'm still down in SC until December. My parents are using them here and there and of course I won't be able to go to ALL the games even when I'm home. I'm trying to get some dates together so I can post them up here but I'd be willing to sell at face value the we can't go to. For Away team people coming to the Xcel, where I'm sitting you'd be watching your team shoot twice basically.

Sec. 122 Row 14 Seats 5 & 6

suitup17

Feb 7, 2009
Winnipeg
Guess I'll make it known right now :laugh:

I have Season Tickets, but I'm still down in SC until December. My parents are using them here and there and of course I won't be able to go to ALL the games even when I'm home. I'm trying to get some dates together so I can post them up here but I'd be willing to sell at face value the we can't go to. For Away team people coming to the Xcel, where I'm sitting you'd be watching your team shoot twice basically.

Sec. 122 Row 14 Seats 5 & 6

How much would those seats go for?

mncdn

Jul 29, 2005
MINNESOTA
Hello,

I have twins tickets that I would be up for trading for Wild tickets.

Send me a PM if you are intersted

Thanks

BlueBelle

Feb 27, 2008
Hi, I'm looking for a single ticket in the lower bowl for the Feb 22nd game vs the Oilers. I'm looking on some of the online scalping places, but of course would rather buy from a season ticket holder who isn't trying to make money off the team.

So, if you can't make the game and have a single or a pair in the lower bowl, I'm interested. Thanks!

North Metro Peewees

Oct 19, 2008
Philly Stupid
Wild vs. Flame tickets

Hello everyone,

I can't use my two tickets in section 208 tomorrow night because my sons have a Squirt game in Orono. If anyone is interested I will sell them both for $25 but you have to meet me in Bloomington (I have to work) tomorrow to pick them up.

I realize it's short notice and we're expecting a snow storm and the Vikes play but the person who was going to take them had to back out.

dre

Jan 15, 2004
Thunder Bay
anyone else have any more tickets(3or4) for friday that they are not using.

driving in from thunder bay to check it out and wanted to check out good ole hfboards b4 i stubhubed or ebayed.

Also, any recommendations on places to eat dinner b4/drink after. We staying in minny but if st paul is rocking then we would like to check it out.

Johnmn55

Jun 4, 2010
Partners for Seasons Next Year

Looking for Partners for season tickets next year. I have a low priority number and presently two seats precisely on the red line (Sec. 219 Row 5). Contact [email protected].

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Off chance, but I figured I'd ask. If any STHs are looking to offload 2 seats to ~10 games, mostly around breaks and holidays, drop me a PM. Can't afford lower bowl or club.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Add me to the list of people who would not mind a pair of tickets to a game sometime this year. The GF and I had been meaning to get down to the cities for a game last year but...well... the collapse. Lower bowl preferred, and if possible against one of Vancouver, Detroit, Dallas, St. Louis, Nashville, or some other team we don't like much.

Jul 10, 2012
Grand Forks, ND
If anyone has 2-4 tickets in the $40-80 range at any point this season, please let me know. Don't care what night or what game (especially since the Jets aren't coming to town. BOOOOOO). Thanks!

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
I may take use of this thread if I can't unload or trade some of mine, I won't know what I have yet until my group "drafts" for their tickets and I see what games I get.

Right now, it's basically 4 seats on the end the Wild shoot on twice, lower bowl, Row 8, and their are two aisle seats, then on the other side there are a pair of seats on the aisle then the other two. Best seats I've been in at an NHL game really.

I'll probably end up using them, especially if I have friends fly in, but we'll see.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
crazy long shot here, but if someone has 2 tix to the Gophs/UND home game (friday or saturda) and is willing to sell at face value or a little above, let me know as I am interested! And not to turn around and make profit on, just really want to get to this game for a reasonable price.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I originally bought a 10 game weekend plan online....which turned into a 5 game weekend plan.

Section 201, row- wheelchair, seats 1 and 2. I assume wheelchair is row one. And if you do not require ADA seating they provide the ticket holder with folding chairs...at least that's what they do in Boston.

New plan-

1/19 Avs
2/9 Preds
3/3 Oilers
3/23 Sharks
3/13 Blue Jackets

I believe total cost was $250

I'm going to call and see if I can get it refunded/cancelled. If I don't have any luck I'm just gonna file a dispute with my credit card company for a refund. Figured I'd post here first to se if anyone wanted it. Please PM me if interested since I usually only check on the B's board. Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad