Votes: 152 68.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Carolina’s Twitter presence was funny at first, and it was nice to see an NHL actually marketing itself, but it’s basically become a shitpost account.

1715987079942.png

Hopefully Rangers are the last ones to have a 2024 <insert team here> in a nutshell video made.

This poor kid has already become a meme. I saw something other memes on Twitter lol.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Being up 3-0 is so f***ing weird.

I'm a Yankees fan so the notion that 3-0 is the series was ripped out of me when I was a kid.

But like, you still want it, because it's a 98% chance to advance.

At the same time, being up 3-0 is a lot of f***ing pressure.

You can't say "oh well we lost in 7 to a good team" the way you normally can.

Until this year every time we had a 2-0 lead in my head I said if we win the next one we win guaranteed which is what made our losses the last two years more painful. But I've never felt as much pressure as I had up 3-0 starting with game 5.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I am of the belief that that loss to NJ is what is fueling them. I believe they all were truly embarrassed by the outcome. I believe a lot of gruff was tossed their way, by their friends, the fans and the media. Family probably stood beside them, probably. We lose this game if Gallant was coaching, Laviolette deserves full marks as he has this team believing in themselves and there is NOTHING they cannot accomplish and no game in which they cannot come back from. Would be nice if they decided on outright destroying the opposition once in a while.
This is definitely part of it. This core has been together for a while now and now they're peaking. No idea if it's going to be enough to win it all but this is a mature experienced team.

Reactions: Larrybiv

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
The organization has a lot of growing up to do not only with player development, but also in terms of toning down the arrogance. obnoxiousness, and the "our shit don't stink" stuff that emanates from that team. Fans of a lot of teams just don't like them, and that dislike is becoming a hate.
I remember a few years ago everyone loved their upstart sassy antics.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Still amazed at that comeback and the natty hat trick that did it

Definitely could be the stuff of legends if they pull it off this year

Reactions: egelband

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Kind of a flukey goal. Would rather have had that series go to 7.

it is what it is. Bobrovsky looked really good and Boston's offense almost Washington Capitals level....a little better but not much. Boston was defending pretty well though and completely shut down Florida's power play. Florida had more offensive end zone time but they weren't getting a lot of great opportunities. Zacha's first ever playoff goal in 25 games. He's 27 years old....he should have at least 3 or 4.

They've got enough guns and they're as physical a team as we're likely to see even if we get to the finals. Even so I think they're very beatable.

Reactions: yrrebbor

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
It seems pretty solid to me.

Chytil is mysteriously out and Kreider mysteriously missed practice.

Brooks saying it is always a pretty decent indication.

Something is definitely going around the area. Everyone and their grandmother is sneezing and coughing.
Mets players (Nimmo) have been missing time with the flu

Some quick searching found that they unsurprisingly share dieticians

1715999772007.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad