• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Another ultra satisfying part of all of this...

We probably just send Rod to a different team and beat a Canes team that did what they had been bashed for not doing before.

They paid up for Jake Grundle and landed the big fish that they never do. They have a shit load of UFA's (and they won't be able to keep all of them) and are almost certain to take a step back for a year or 2 (They'll be back, but it's going to take a while. This KHL defenseman they refuse to trade is being set up for failure, no way he is as good as they claim he is.)

Breaking their spirit in their barn is so f***ing gratifying. I'm sure I'll find a way to hate who ever the Rangers play next (won't be hard if its Boston, f*** Marchand) f*** Aho can suck every hair on my un wiped asshole. You may have accidentally on purposed your way into Fox's knee in November, but the Rangers just ended your season in May.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Maybe we needed that adversity of staring a complete choke job in the face to become the team they will need to be in the next few weeks.

Hopefully Drury doesn't read the GDT or he's gonna blow up the core before the ECF.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
In the locker room where it belongs, not newspapers. Kreider outmessiered Messier! Rename Leadership award to Kreider award!
Messier didn't even own "the guarantee". it was a locker room side comment, the press ran with it. same energy.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Boys, I'm still in disbelief

Was growing out the playoff beard. Decided to shave it this morning after the losses in Games 4 and 5. Broke a cardinal sin, but gut said to do it.

So now we know the only reason they won was because I shaved. Definitely not because of Christopher James Kreider. Impossible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad