• Igor Shesterkin

Votes: 152 68.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Their goalie is ass. If they get rid of Rod it would be the dumbest move possible.
Yeah but they stopped playing. I know it'd be a different story had they not hit 2 posts and Shesty making two huge saves. But we were ass, like non league ass, for 40 minutes and they ceded their blue line in the 3rd

Reactions: NCRanger and CLW

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
You cannot have a crap goalie. They suck the life out of your team at the worst moments.
Rod just said that. That goal can't happen. It sunk his team. We'll, he didn't say he had a crap goalie. Just can't have a goal like that. Turned the game and probably the series.

Reactions: FUZfan and CLW

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
Goosebumps from the Sam call they just played.

What a game. After the 1st, I was talking zone time. After the 2nd, I was talking rebuilding. After the 3rd, I'm blacking out.

The Igor save on Staal was unreal. Blocker save in the slot at that point in the game, good god. Up there with the Richter Bure save.

Krieder. Rafters. Enough said

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
I am about to test the limits of how erect a human being can be
CCF31639-B946-4AEE-8CAA-8C05687E9CA7.jpeg

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I've had some heated battles with many of you over the years. Still do, especially as a mod when things get out of control. Know it is never personal. I love these boards as they have been a significant part of my life for nearly 17 years.

Regardless of how you felt throughout the series, I just hope you are able to enjoy this moment for what it is. Life isn't always about the result, but the journey getting there. Sometimes the journey is the best part, even if you don't arrive at your destination.

What I'm trying to say is... cheers all. To an incredible night, to an incredible fanbase and yes, I know I called you all a bunch of whiners :laugh: , but I am glad we are able to celebrate here together. Some of us don't have others to celebrate these wins and moments with. We have this and it is special.

:cheers:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
So NY Rangers is the first team to make conference finals, Canes is the first team eliminated in the second round (objectively worst team in among 8 left - f*** you @GoAwayPanarin haha).

Luger

Aug 21, 2016
Clearwater, FL
Listen, I'm not sitting here and arguing about it anymore.

Any cross word about Kreider and I will just drag you. You have lost this fight, and you're embarrassing.

Never speak his name again.

The poll is coming but I need a f***in minute.

The one person who didn't vote for Kreider as a top-3 star needs to be banned by HF... and NYC and pretty much the rest of the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad