Official HFOil Ticket Exchange 2018-19

Rk11

Jan 19, 2017
I understand this is super short notice, but I have 2 section 204 Drink Rail seats for tonight that I would love to trade for basically any other game (or if you'd like to purchase them, that's cool too).

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
If anyone wants to take their son or daughter to the Oilers STH Photo Event for tonight, I don't go to these things and my son and his GF are sick with the flu. Cost = $0 so please don't sell them. Will e-transfer you the seats via email.

Someone was able to use these so, great!

Last edited:

Sh1n5

Oct 10, 2008
2 tickets for tomorrow night vs the Wings. Sec 234 row 8; our season seat cost is 79.12/seat. Asking $60 for the pair.

Have many other tickets all available at far below box office/face value. DM for info. Thanks

Last edited:

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Things seem to be really rough this year for ticket prices. To the STH's out there, are you planning on renewing your tickets next year?

Reactions: G Unit

PuckLuckHomer

Nov 15, 2017
I'd be really stupid to renew but I keep hoping that it will get better.......I am losing my shirt when I do sell the games I can't go to. But as soon as I don't renew, I feel that they will turn it around.
You know, Murphy's law. :ha:

G Unit

Apr 8, 2016
I’m a first year STH, and seriously thinking it may be my last. Resale value on most games I can’t get to are virtually nil, and with the team in the basement yet again, it seems like a waste of a lot of money. I’m thinking I may just go back on the waiting list, and buy some power packs next season, as opposed to renewing my seasons tickets....we’ll see if I’m actually that smart though...I’ve waited a lot of years to become a season ticket holder and the promise of “next year” may tug at my heart-strings, and override common sense:(

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
I’m a first year STH, and seriously thinking it may be my last. Resale value on most games I can’t get to are virtually nil, and with the team in the basement yet again, it seems like a waste of a lot of money. I’m thinking I may just go back on the waiting list, and buy some power packs next season, as opposed to renewing my seasons tickets....we’ll see if I’m actually that smart though...I’ve waited a lot of years to become a season ticket holder and the promise of “next year” may tug at my heart-strings, and override common sense:(

If you're on the fence there are lots of people on the Oilers tickets facebook group looking to buy a whole season.

mullet

Aug 2, 2005
Not sure if I will renew. I am sect 124 row 13 aisle seats. Cost is approx. 13K per year. If you are interested in a 1/4, 1/3 or half share IM me.

Last edited:

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
I’m surprised people keep forking over big $ for tickets, or maybe there will actually be a large exodus of STH this year?

Dave Chung

Mar 3, 2008
Oilers Vs Coyotes
Tuesday February 19th
Section205, Row 5. Seats side by side

Pair of tickets for $100

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
I know it’s a longshot but does anyone have two tickets for sale for the Toronto Maple Leafs game in March? I’ll be coming in with a buddy of mine who lives in area. I know that’s a hot ticket but would rather buy from fans on here than scalpers on stubhub/Ticketmaster. Let me know! Thanks.

oilers106

Nov 25, 2008
Selling the following tickets for tonight's Edmonton Oilers vs Arizona Coyotes Game. Tickets are side by side. Cheap. Below face value.

Section 134 Row 21 seat - $75/ticket - 2 left
Section 233 Row 5 seat - $20/ticket - 1 left

text me at 306-715-6785

please mention you are from hfboards

pisani34

Sep 17, 2007
Edmonton
If anyone's got tickets for tonight on the super cheap...I'd love to take my 4 year old who luckily doesn't understand how NHL points and playoffs and stuff works and is still just excited to see his favorite players play. 3 tickets would be ideal and my wife could tag along but 2 would work as well

Last edited:

pisani34

Sep 17, 2007
Edmonton
If anyone's got tickets for tonight on the super cheap...I'd love to take my 4 year old who luckily doesn't understand how NHL points and playoffs and stuff works and is still just excited to see his favorite players play. 3 tickets would be ideal and my wife could tag along but 2 would work as well

Scratch that, my friend gave me a pair of tickets...

On the other hand, does anyone have a single ticket available for our 3rd person please and thanks!!

CanmoreMike

Feb 27, 2002
#YEG
I have 4 DRL (sec 215) tickets to tonight's game against the Ducks.

I'll sell them in pairs for $120/pair. Or $220 for all 4.

DM me if intetested.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2