HF Habs: Official HF Habs 23-24 GDT Schedule Sign up Thread- March Games Available

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Will be updating the GDT thead tonight. Apologies for how slow I've been there, its been a busy past month with work and the holidays.

Ill also take the remaining GDTs in January.
I have a concept I can use any time.

Pls write me in for the next availability. Thanks.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks everyone for stepping up, I've been away on a cruise so internet access has been spotty. I'll update the GDT tomorrow and will do tomorrow's GDT as well.
Dong, you’ve just come back from a trip — maybe you’re short of time?

Would you like me to post a GDT, I have some material I can use.

I’d need to know quickly enough as I have to step out.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No worries, just finishing up but thanks for the offer!
Only one thing, would you mind giving more details about the cruise you took and whether you’d recommend it? I’ve always cruised in the summer so wondering how it is to do it during winter. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Only one thing, would you mind giving more details about the cruise you took and whether you’d recommend it? I’ve always cruised in the summer so wondering how it is to do it during winter. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Certainly, I cruised with NCL on a 10 day Caribbean cruise that left New York. I opted for NCL because there was a deal at the time that included a drinks package and free airfare for my partner. I personally liked winter cruising, the first and last day when you are in the Eastern US is cold, but otherwise its warm. The biggest perk too as that because its winter, the heat wasn't as bad in the Caribbean compared to the summer. For example, it was relatively cool in the evening when I was in San Juan. The waves weren't too bad either, asides from the first day, I barely noticed the ocean waves while we were sailing. I definitely would do another winter Caribbean cruise.

• Love
Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Posted a GDT for tonight's game vs. Buffalo.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Posted this afternoon's Devils game.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tonight’s Canes game, done.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tonight’s Leafs GDT, done.