09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Reactions: harv33173

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
San Jose Sharks general manager Doug Wilson could be ready to play Let’s Make a Deal

any mutual interest?

i don't see how we can shed salary needed to take on dillon or vlasic and somehow get a first in there. and dale never trades 1st rounders.

vlasic is old. dillon is due for resigning. both have lots of playoff experience.

I find the Articel funny in a matter of. That its written like now he can make different kind of moves to get the 1st Round back.
Its better to ask, why they have to fire the Coach and must know trade someone else away, to get your 1st Round back. The overthrow themselve with the Karlsson trade and say pretty unhappy, what is the outcome of it. You better ask did this GM made the right moves, before the shit build up.

Also Bob Boughner looked pretty unhappy after the 4:1 lost and when you watch over it, also the swap of Coaches doesnt changed anything on the Team and the mentality in it.
And current i would take no one out of San Jose, all the Player doesnt look well and there was none with Attitude. And the only thing we really could need is for forward depth, with PO expierence.
or our top Priority better Top4 Defensman, but that mean another one would have to move out.
But when the system getting better, those kind of moves hard to make.

Still interisting what will happen with the Panthers.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Garrioch in Ottawa Sun says Tallon could be interested in Dylan Demelo.

I don’t mind it...he’s playing pretty big minutes for a bad Ottawa team and is somehow a plus player. Tallon usually looks for under the radar guys and usually doesn’t like giving up assets for a pure rental. Demelo could be an option beyond this season.

Last edited:

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Garrioch in Ottawa Sun says Tallon could be interested in Dylan Demelo.

I don’t mind it...he’s playing pretty big minutes for a bad Ottawa team and is somehow a plus player. Tallon usually looks for under the radar guys and usually doesn’t like giving up assets for a pure rental. Demelo could be an option beyond this season.

I like DeMelo, he's a good shutdown D, and I guess Tallon thinks he can re-sign him. It's Garrioch, but it makes sense. I can see Tallon being very interested in a guy like this. He's only 26. I'd be willing to give up a 2nd+prospect. Word from Friedman is ottawa is interested in re-signing Hainsey so maybe they're willing to trade DeMelo for futures.

He also says Tallon is scouring the marketplace for a backup goalie, so maybe we make it a package deal, add a 3rd or 4th for Anderson.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Demelo would be a good add, but what happens when Weegar comes back?

I wouldn’t want to send Stillman down. I haven’t looked up what our record is with him in the lineup but I’m sure it’s good.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

I wouldn’t want to send Stillman down. I haven’t looked up what our record is with him in the lineup but I’m sure it’s good.

I hear you. Stillman will still be on the playoff roster though and will be a big part of the team next season. Plus it gives Q options. There's no guarantee he sits.

We'd have some nice depth on defense though. If we get DeMelo and Andy we're not gonna be an easy out for anybody.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
He also says Tallon is scouring the marketplace for a backup goalie, so maybe we make it a package deal, add a 3rd or 4th for Anderson.
Anderson is done and not a quality backup anymore, we don,t need to downgrade our backup situation.

If they send Stillman down it would be pathetic. He's playing better than Matheson, Brown, and Stralman.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I would imagine:

Matheson-Ekblad
Weegar-Demelo
Yandle-Stralman

stillman as the 7th and brown as the 8th hopefully. I want stillman in there fulltime, but there will be an injury or so, it’s good to have depth, especially with how weegar’s been this season

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
4 weeks till TDL and i have not much on my Paper written.
The problem from those Teams you could await, they might be open for some trades, doesnt have much that the Panthers could need.

Also the big Question Mike Hoffman, i still stand to my guess we pass on the option and play with him in the PO and lost nothing since we only moved a 2nd Rounder for him.
And yes in the Po i like to have at lowest a known more familiar 20 Goals Scorer then someone new to place in a System and Tippett must prove himself first next Year in the Camp, that he is able to play NHL.

So back to who you would like to have on TDL if you had a wish.
Still Number One wish, maybe the most expensive trade to await on Trade Deadlin Day, Alex Martinez. Proven Cup Winner, Proven Defensman, hustle till the end no matter how bad the Team is.
Only big Question mark, does he want move at all or more does he. I mean Martinez is a Franchise Player, he played since day 1 for LA and won both Cups with them. I might guess even LA could ask him if he want moved at all. No matter there are in a kind of rebuild.

I posted earlier i dont wanna have a Player out of SJS, but since the big Question mark around Back Up Goalies came up. Why not take a look on Dell, appeared in 4 Games for SJS, one good year one okay for a Back up Goalie. He is on his last Year of his Contract, only 1.9 Million that more then the Panthers can take maybe find a way. Would be also a Way for him to present himself in the PO once again, up for his next negotiation.

If we really go on a upgrade in our Top 4, then no matter what one Player with Cap has to go, so if the upgrade ever happens, its a player and picks swap.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
I want Manson. I’d offer our 1st+ for him, along with a player to offset the salary. He would be a great addition to the core.
Though I am a Ducks' fan, I could totally see Manson with the Panthers. I'd envision the deal looking similar to the Muzzin trade but perhaps a bit richer since you'd be getting a potential third playoff run with him. Something like Pysyk + 1st + top prospect.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Though I am a Ducks' fan, I could totally see Manson with the Panthers. I'd envision the deal looking similar to the Muzzin trade but perhaps a bit richer since you'd be getting a potential third playoff run with him. Something like Pysyk + 1st + top prospect.
How dare you try to steal our elite bottom 6 winger. E-L-I-T-E.

peterbiz09

Jun 24, 2012
Miami, FL
4 weeks till TDL and i have not much on my Paper written.
The problem from those Teams you could await, they might be open for some trades, doesnt have much that the Panthers could need.

Also the big Question Mike Hoffman, i still stand to my guess we pass on the option and play with him in the PO and lost nothing since we only moved a 2nd Rounder for him.
And yes in the Po i like to have at lowest a known more familiar 20 Goals Scorer then someone new to place in a System and Tippett must prove himself first next Year in the Camp, that he is able to play NHL.

So back to who you would like to have on TDL if you had a wish.
Still Number One wish, maybe the most expensive trade to await on Trade Deadlin Day, Alex Martinez. Proven Cup Winner, Proven Defensman, hustle till the end no matter how bad the Team is.
Only big Question mark, does he want move at all or more does he. I mean Martinez is a Franchise Player, he played since day 1 for LA and won both Cups with them. I might guess even LA could ask him if he want moved at all. No matter there are in a kind of rebuild.

I posted earlier i dont wanna have a Player out of SJS, but since the big Question mark around Back Up Goalies came up. Why not take a look on Dell, appeared in 4 Games for SJS, one good year one okay for a Back up Goalie. He is on his last Year of his Contract, only 1.9 Million that more then the Panthers can take maybe find a way. Would be also a Way for him to present himself in the PO once again, up for his next negotiation.

If we really go on a upgrade in our Top 4, then no matter what one Player with Cap has to go, so if the upgrade ever happens, its a player and picks swap.
I'm with you i think we keep hoff for the playoff push and probably lose him to free agency. Doubt we resign him over dads even tho he's been playing pretty well lately.

Reactions: GermanPanther

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Im down with Pysyk and a 1st, but the deal wouldn’t involve Borgstrom or Tippett. Maybe Heponiemi.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I'm with you i think we keep hoff for the playoff push and probably lose him to free agency. Doubt we resign him over dads even tho he's been playing pretty well lately.
No prob losing Hoff for nothing at the end of the season. It’s not really nothing though, it’s free cap space.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I think they should determine who to draft based on BPA, BUT between a C and a D. If the Center is better, take him. If not, then take the D.

I dont think we will pick in the first Round anyway. When DT hold his Word and be a Buyer on TDL and wanna work on the "problems" then our late 1st can be gone. No matter if we reach the PO or not, our first will be around 15-16 Pick in the 1st Round. The last late 1st Rounder we pick wasn´t that great in the outcome, now he play for Arizona.

But i guess our 1st Round will be gone on TDL latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad