GDT: Official Draft Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverHabs97

May 11, 2013
Canada
Wow Feaster -.- you could've went for Fucale after Kipprusoft retired or maybe Shinkaruk to play with Monahan in the future -.-

bWo*

**** you feaster, also **** you mcphee. Hunter must have a crack addiction to fall this far

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
*Not here to start anything*
Have you guys heard much about this guy being on the flames radar at all or is it just a Feaster move?

Legitimately jealous of Monahan... It will be hard to learn to hate him.

Edit- Monahan/Shinkaruk would've been a home run draft for you guys... Guess he could still be there at you next pick but it seems like a stretch.

Purely a Feaster move.

At least some of us including myself had Jankowski on our radar, this is way off the board.

Wags

Apr 26, 2004
The only 2 guys to have him in the first round are Buttons...who exactly is calling our shots. They have been screwing our org for decades...purge the Buttons for Christ's sake

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Well I have no idea about this kid, but it does sound like there's a lot to like. What's the knock on him though? He's apparently fast, skilled, scores and has decent size. Good numbers too. Why wasn't he rated higher? You have to imagine he'd have been there at 28, right? Why not trade 22 and pick him later? Eh, we'll see I guess. Certainly not surprised with something like this.

Bummed we didn't get Gauthier... Really got my hopes up there. Then again, who's to say we wouldn't have picked Emile anyway. :laugh:

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
The only 2 guys to have him in the first round are Buttons...who exactly is calling our shots. They have been screwing our org for decades...purge the Buttons for Christ's sake

Ok lets ****ing calm down.

These are the same guys that picked Sven at 13 who was a 2nd line player and is now seen as a top 30 prospect, maybe just maybe we can wait a minute or two before we call this a terrible move.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
In our top 10?

1) Monahan
2) Some kid no one has heard of, but is obviously the next coming of Christ
3) An owski
4) NCAA players
5) ??

What's the rest of the top 10 players?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Lets calm down here he was ranked as an early 2nd round pick not a 4th.

I'm calm this year, just knew we'd be setting sail for fail... As always.

Brutal pick man. Don't stand up for this one. Jankowski was bad, this is significantly worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad