Official Coyotes 2023-24 Season Discussion (Poll Included)

How many points will the Coyotes get this season???

• 100+

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 90-99

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • 80-89

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • 70-79

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Less than 70

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think a 10-15 pt. increase over last season, so 80 to 85.
IF we can stay healthy, I agree 80 to 85. Let's say 83.:)
We can finally take our eyes off of Hayton and focus on Cooley and Maccelli. If Cooley can help the Coyotes close to what Bedard will be helping the Hawks we could surprise. D is my biggest fear. Since rt already picked 83 I will go 84.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

samabam

May 3, 2006
Munich
As Edenjung does a terrible job of it let me be the resident pessimistic german. I do think that the Coyotes had quite a bit of game luck on their side in the last season and that is a frickle thing. I do think the roster is improved, but Coyote Luck dictates a regression of game luck to the mean so I anticipate only a few points more than last season but I hope for them to look better on the ice

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
They're going to finish dead last this year now that Bedard isn't on the table but they'll still lose the lottery and will pick 3rd. Anyway I voted 70-79

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Somebody mentioned it in the Roadrunners thread, but AHL TV is free this weekend. Just make an account and you can watch the game tomorrow.

Last edited:

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
So this rebuild is going pretty well.

I think our team will be fighting for a playoff spot. It includes a young 1C and young 2C as well as a top young goalie tandem.

If injuries hit then Guenther, Jenik, Doan, Smith, Soderstom, Kesselring and Kolyachonok are all ready for an opportunity. It looks like Tuscon's top PP unit is comprised of that group.

Geekie, Lamoureux and Lutz are all popping off in juniors.

Moroz is a leader in the KHL and But is quickly approaching that status too.

Matikka, Duda and Simashev have shown a ton of promise in the past.

Bill and Bear and the scouts are doing fantastic work.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping

I think our team will be fighting for a playoff spot. It includes a young 1C and young 2C as well as a top young goalie tandem.

If injuries hit then Guenther, Jenik, Doan, Smith, Soderstom, Kesselring and Kolyachonok are all ready for an opportunity. It looks like Tuscon's top PP unit is comprised of that group.

Beautiful! Screenshotted this to read every night before bed

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. UNTIL they make the NHL roster and contribute they are all just prospects. You mentioned quite a few players here, and I would be willing to bet very few play for the Coyote's or the NHL as regulars. So far so good though.🤞

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be

I'm lanking where this is headed!

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
As Edenjung does a terrible job of it let me be the resident pessimistic german. I do think that the Coyotes had quite a bit of game luck on their side in the last season and that is a frickle thing. I do think the roster is improved, but Coyote Luck dictates a regression of game luck to the mean so I anticipate only a few points more than last season but I hope for them to look better on the ice
You rang? The one thing i don't wanna be pessimistic about ^^ and now i get critizised for it ;)
And i try to be more optimistic and not criticise everything....

Well i think we will improve but how much is up to the team. It might be 15 points. It might be 7.
But we will be much better to watch and very entertaining. And thats enough for me.
Not every team i cheer for can be like VfB Stuttgart. From potential relegation to being one of the top teams this season. And yes its early and yes i believe that we will fall of. But its nice to be at the top, atleast for a while :cheers:

Reactions: samabam

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Whatever happened to that Swedish defense man that Chayka reached for? Is he going to make the NHL or is he a bust?

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Isn't this the last year of contract? I'm curious to see if BA finds a way to move on from him. Does Soda even want to stay in our organization? If Soda does take off in 3 years, it might not be woth us.

Anyways, not meant to sound like predictions, just thoughts or questions I have.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad